The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Big Star's identity has been all but confirmed by their devoted Twitter fans, which I found out when I was actually looking for more ideas on Pigeon. I obvz won't spoilery spoil who it is here but I look forward to the 'Who TF is...' tweets from the younger viewers and Rita doing her best pretending-to-know-who-they-are acting.

Now I can shut up about it! :LOL:
Can you put it in a spoiler? I want to know now πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The character who is the Big Name is
Jacket Potato

And he is....get ready to either say "Ooh!" or "Who??"

Richie Sambora - Bon Jovi guitarist

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jacket Potato

I did actually see that name mentioned before but didn’t take notice of which character it was meant to be

Reactions: 1
Back to guessing Pigeon, before Thread Mummy gives me a smacked botty!

If Pigeon does turn out to be Kate Nash then the panel might have to apologise for assuming her vocal style was a comic act!

Jacket Potato

I've heard the name but couldn't exactly place it....however I did know who his ex was! I'd argue that she was more well-known than him at one time. (Blimey she had really bad taste in men.)

Back to guessing Pigeon, before Thread Mummy gives me a smacked botty!

If Pigeon does turn out to be Kate Nash then the panel might have to apologise for assuming her vocal style was a comic act!
I reckon she’ll keep it up for a bit then surprise everyone by singing β€œproperly”

Reactions: 2
Jacket Potato

I have no idea who that is πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
A probably-completely wrong guess - Ignoring what all the other clues mean, Pigeon asked "Will I be competitive?" Who is competitive with Will I Am? Ann Marie on The Voice! She has got that kind of accent. Paloma Faith also used to be on The Voice and Paloma means Dove, plus the ginger indications...but I doubt Paloma could hide her distinctive speaking and singing voices so well.

Last edited:
Potato is 100% Richie Sambora. I've heard his voice too many times for my own sanity and it is exactly the same. Plus all clues point to Bon Jovi

Reactions: 2
I have no idea who that is πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
In that case, you can still join in, just copy what Rita does when he's unmasked by either pretending to gawp in shock or pointing at the screen while laughing and saying "Aaaaah!".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of people on Facebook etc fully believing Rhino is Lewis Capaldi 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
early guesses;

Pigeon - Mrs Hinch
Fawn - Natalie Appleton
Rhino - Charlie from busted because my sister says so
Jelly Fish - Amber Riley

thats all I have.

My guesses so far are
Knitting - Lisa Scott Lee
Jellyfish - Duffy
Otter - ?
Ghost - John Bishop ❌
Cat and mouse - Shirley and Martin Kemp
Phoenix - Ricky Wilson
Jacket potato - ?
Fawn - ?
Rubbish - Steve Davis
Pigeon - Stacey Solomon
Cake - ? ❌
Rhino - Charlie Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.