The Masked Singer UK #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how TMS calls itself the most secretive show on TV, security is tight yadda yadda, but gets its cover blown by the likes of Ne-Yo and Amber Riley's London-bound Instagram posts.

Was JD star struck by the idea of Charlie do you think?
You wouldn't think Joel would be a huge fan of Charlie but hopefully he is, otherwise it'll be awkward when he reveals a different name that he was excited about!

Do we think Joel only gets the name in his earpiece just as the mask comes off or is it as soon as the 'Take it off' chanting starts, so that his trying to get a peek at them is all for show?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love how TMS calls itself the most secretive show on TV, security is tight yadda yadda, but gets its cover blown by the likes of Ne-Yo and Amber Riley's London-bound Instagram posts.

You wouldn't think Joel would be a huge fan of Charlie but hopefully he is, otherwise it'll be awkward when he reveals a different name that he was excited about!

Do we think Joel only gets the name in his earpiece just as the mask comes off or is it as soon as the 'Take it off' chanting starts, so that his trying to get a peek at them is all for show?
That’s what I don’t get about the secrecy. Surely they would be told don’t post when they’re over here as it makes it obvious

Reactions: 1
Getting very carried away here 🫣 but wondering if pigeon could be Dawn o porter.
She did a documentary called ‘this old thing’.
had some brief stage school training.
her riddle was
I’m an old pigeon mama with such a warm heart
Let me share some of my wisdom - life imitates art.

her kids are called Art and Valentine
And she’s 5’8’’
Going back to this, and mega points and all the glory to you if it turns out to be right - I don't know whether the song choices are meant to be clues yet but some are saying the choice of No Scrubs was because of Catherine Tate's role in Doctor Who, who obviously wasn't a scrubs-wearing kind of doctor. Who else would wear scrubs in a hospital though? A porter!

• Heart
The character who is the Big Name is
Jacket Potato

And he is....get ready to either say "Ooh!" or "Who??"

Richie Sambora - Bon Jovi guitarist
I know this person was in the UK last year - saw of photo of them. But ive been a big fan for years, even seen them in concert. I'm not convinced!!!

So it probably is them 🤣🤣🤣

Scrub this - I've went back and listened to it again and now I'm convinced it is him 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Claire Richards. Natalie Appleton. Amber Riley. Richie Sambora.

Meh...
Is that in your ascending or descending order of meh? Claire Stitchards is one of the mehiest meh of all TMS contestants ever!

I never knew that Claire was in a short-lived girl group before Steps. This could not sound any more 90s!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that in your ascending or descending order of meh? Claire Stitchards is one of the mehiest meh of all TMS contestants ever!

I never knew that Claire was in a short-lived girl group before Steps. This could not sound any more 90s!
bloody hell, that’s tit! 😱

I think the Phenoix bird thing is David Tennant. Listen to his voice when he speaks. Also he was in one of the Harry Potter films and it looks a bit like Fawkes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.