The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dragon, could be welsh, I did think Charlotte church but she’s a much better singer,

I think once you think of Sue it really does sound like her! All the food clues, she has done a lot of food related programmes..

Reactions: 4
There was a clue a few episodes back with money in a house and sue perkins was in celeb big brother

Reactions: 3
Rita is like an annoying child! I hope they replace her with Alan next series!

Reactions: 4
What would the link with the jungle be for Sue? It does sound like her though
The only link I can think of is she dated Rhona Cameron! But Sue has done a few travel shows and she may have eaten some interesting things along the way.

Reactions: 3
I was convinced it was courtney act but don't think so anymore, sounded like a woman tonight...maybe sue but dunno about the clues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.