The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rita’s hair is um different this evening. Is she channelling rod stewart

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they’re playing up to the Stacey thing trying to confuse people, I’d be very surprised if it is her, I’m sticking with Sheridan Smith.

Reactions: 6
I've been saying Dragon is Courtney Act from the beginning. But there was a little bit of something in the opening song when she was singing that made me think Sue Perkins a little bit. I'm just second guessing myself on Dragon now. Because maybe it isn't Courtney Act after all and is Sue Perkins. And now singing tonight, I'm definitely flipping to Sue Perkins. That sounds like Sue Perkins now.

Reactions: 3
Anyone’s else’s boyfriend say this show is tit and then get very involved with guessing the clues

piss off and let me guess

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.