The Masked Singer UK #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m swapping and going for sue now guys! Loads of clues link to the info about her on Wikipedia

Reactions: 3
Why have they randomly added Alan as a fourth judge this week does anyone know? They usually only do it to replace a regular judge.

Reactions: 7
Why have they randomly added Alan as a fourth judge this week does anyone know? They usually only do it to replace a regular judge.
They do it a lot on the US masked singer, just add an extra

Gabrielle is so underrated

Reactions: 4
I've been saying since week 1 that dragon is sue perkins and I was unsure a few weeks ago but I am convinced again that it's her! The food might be reference to masterchef? The microphone radio or she does podcasts. She said "I like to gas" does she mean she talks a lot as a presenter or on radio and podcasts?

Sue Perkins did a show with Giles called Supersizers, they ate back through generations, the food clue could be that

Surely one of them will get the patch clue although having said that they’ll probably guess it’s the actual queen or something.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.