Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She honestly makes me sick, half the country is worrying about how they’re going to pay for the essentials over the next few months but Gemma thinks it hilarious that they’ve got so many holidays planned she can’t even remember them all 🤬
Self absorbed, up herself prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bedbugs

Dont just tease us with a snippet, spill the tea, wheres she gone and did the neighbours throw a street party? So many questions 🤣🤣
No idea where to yet … but went about 3 weeks ago … I’m sure there’s a few that’ll be having a party 😂

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I go to my travel agent when I want recommendations - mine works so hard looking after her clients. Yes she gets to enjoy perks but the pandemic was a prime example of why it isn’t an easy job - she was literally checking daily for the changes in country entrance requirements. She was working until midnight at the start of it just trying to get emergency flights sorted to get everyone home, even some clients who hadn’t booked that particular trip with her.
going on 18-30 wannabe cruises does not make you the ideal person to be a travel agent. You need to have actually visited and experienced a country, understand all of its offerings.
You also need to be a warm and friendly person who can be trusted. Can you imagine a disgruntled customer approaches her and how much of a bitch fit she’ll have? She’s not built for customer service because she’s a stuck up arsehole.

• Angry

SuzieMCR

What the …??! Has that been on her stories or is it an add she’s done on the QT? That face would give anyone a floppy 🤣

• Haha
So she’s shared a picture of the blackboard in their centre parcs accommodation and it’s just Grace and her mate calling each other ugly nice girls.
Not shocked! I’m usually against judging these Instagram kids but Grace is a completely spoilt brat and I have no problem saying so. Her mum lets her dress like a grown woman, a girl her age has no need to appear sexy. She is a pretty girl and will eventually get more than enough make attention without inviting the bad type of attention!

I never understand the 'who's excited about MY holiday?' question she always does. Are people booking the week off work to follow her holiday stories? Always same shit, here's the pool where they play really obscene loud music so can't get any peace, here's me doing that holiday shuffling dance showing you I have no rhythm, here's the menu but I don't eat off the menu because I have dietary requirements that I'm never gonna share with you, here my saggy arse in an unflattering bikini, here's a video of the back of me looking at a view whilst I stroke my hair and if you're lucky you'll get a side shot of me, my tash and bucked teeth, here's a video of kyle making himself look like a dickhead as he AGAIN nominates himself for the ship entertainment. NO GEMMA... noone is excited to see that!
I feel like I’m there reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I forgot about this racist scamming cunt she is so irrelevant her thread needed to be resurrected, telling her sheep her electric throw is about to sell out with a link to it but I managed to put 112 in my basket still got a fake like a melted welly so aye

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Who lets a 12 year old wear a tiny dress that barely covers her arse?
Wonder if when she was on holiday with her dad she was allowed to wear stuff like that. I want to point out I am not criticising a 12 year old here because SHE IS A CHILD I am criticising the parenting or lack of should I say of the 'mother'.

toxicgrey

Gemma today discussing how Instagramers make money - do you think you should be discussing that when so many people are financially struggling. Should you be maybe thinking about how to help people with your thousands of followers. She’s trying to become a Mrs hinch and it’s not working.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She rank. Not washing her hair for 2 weeks and reckons all those spots are because she's run out of her skin care stuff? No you skank it's because your hair is filthy, amount she touches it and then just leaving it unwashed. Gross!

For love of God sort your lashes out. Why does she only put them on the middle of her lid? Look ridiculous, do it right or don't bother!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shazblag

VIP Member
Anyway back at the ranch!

Or whatever her new abode is, surely wont be long till she is pissing off the new neighbours.

• Haha

noseyparker80

Why doesn’t she like to be seen as anything less than perfect? Surely as a self confessed “influencer” she could talk about her allergies or whatever it is she has, to help others or spread awareness 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shazblag

VIP Member
Shares every aspect of their lives but comes on to say she is busy with stuff will be back soon, couldnt apologise for being a racist fat shamer though when the shit hit the fan, just avoided the subject and carried on with her begging regardless. I do hope something has gone wrong with her house move after selling all her furniture 🤣 How will she explain her lack of Christmas tree in the front room.

Ex-hincher

Imagine going on holiday and recording EVERYTHING! Like the competition, she’s literally the only person recording, everyone else doesn’t have a camera/phone out

Worst thing about it she isn’t even a teen yet!

Sorry for the sore eyes 🙈
4 different photos!! Literally looks like they’ve copied and pasted her head on them

It’s not even a smile… it’s more, look at my teeth!

It’s an ugly grimace

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Well that bathroom was worth the wait - NOT. The finishing is terrible. Not the luxurious 'spa' bathroom she made it out to be at all. There's not even a bath? Tacky.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
She moved a few weeks ago … the new owners have had it completely decorated before moving in
Dont just tease us with a snippet, spill the tea, wheres she gone and did the neighbours throw a street party? So many questions 🤣🤣

• Haha

noseyparker80

She deserves all she gets. You don’t post your child’s private space for all to see and embarrass them like that. Nothings sacred with her!

RVAWAS

So.... She's booked ANOTHER cruise, this time for over New Years with her "Faves"......

Let's all note that it doesn't include her DAUGHTER! She is going away with her "faves" and tha doesn't include her own child.

Like... I'm not surprised but it does make me feel a little bit sick everytime! She has zero mothering instinct 😡

• Angry
  • Wow