Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Those skimpy bikinis and dresses she's wears aren't OK. Not in the world unfortunately. They both dress like they're 17, doesn't seem to be any boundaries and think buck teeth like to try and act like her mate and pretend she's 17 too.

Also WHAT THE FUCK is taht outfit she's is wearing tonight. Been shopping all day in shops they could go to anywhere in England and that's the best she could come up with? Doesn't even match. Absolutely horrific!

Also why are they all sharing the same room? Bit weird surely her mum and dad could get their own hotel room. Literally 5 of them in one room, not even seperate bedrooms

Reactions: 8

noseyparker80

She’s secretive because she’s getting all her items gifted. Once her house is filled with free shit, then she’ll share. It’s so nobody emails the companies along the way. Securing the goods first eh gem?

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I can’t help wondering why markland is on saying they’re running out of money for this new house, yet they’re booking cruises, going on weekends away etc etc prioritise your new home? There was no need for that cabin thing for the garden other than content I presume, that money could’ve been much more beneficial to the renovations

SuzieMCR

So, she went trawling lamp firms for ages … found an absolutely gorgeous one (her words) from a small business (the instahuns fave prey). Great products at great prices; they didn’t have an company insta but they have now 🤔 so thought she’d give them a tag. Orrr, isn’t she nice. But 👀 what’s that little Ad I see? Seems she’s been on the beg - nice freebie in return for some insta publicity. What a grabber. It’s the only reason she has insta - for the freebies.

• Angry

EssexHun

How spoilt did Grace come across though with all that stuff 😱 literally chucking it about. Such greed 😥

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So about that app she's telling people to download....

"Temu bypasses your phone’s security to do the following:

• Monitor activity on other apps
  • Track your notifications
  • Reads private messages
  • Change settings
As you shop, Temu quietly bypasses any firewall and gains access to your location and can track you. It gets full access to all your contacts, calendars and photo albums, plus your social media accounts, chats and texts.

In other words, literally everything.

Temu says it keeps prices low by cutting out the middleman and allowing Chinese vendors to sell directly to consumers. And that makes sense when you consider this: Though the company is based in the U.S., Temu is owned by PDD Holdings, which is based in China. And that company also owns Pinduoduo, which was recently removed from the Google Play store for containing malware."

As they say, if you aren't paying for the product you are the product....

Basically a Chinese privacy scam.

• Wow

DebbieF

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she says she struggles to find a bed big enough for him, he’s a Boxer not a fucking Great Dane
She is an absolute joke with the crap that she spouts, these companies need to give their heads a wobble and do some research on her.

noseyparker80

God, her stories this morning where so self righteous. Absolute spoiled brat she is. Moaning about the car not having reversing cameras, driveway too long, work being done to her house, too busy at work etc. making out her life is too hard. oh what an unfortunate position to be in eh! Does she watch the news? She makes my blood boil 😡 lucky for her, she’s got the Christmas markets to look forward too to make up for all the hardships she’s got going on. Absolute bell end.

• Angry

Glam321

Chatty Member
Why does that not surprise me. Good thing is she can't delete them. Kore need to come forward. It's all bullshit she's not number 1 for wedding robes and if she was that is utter disgraceful behaviour.
If they all avoid her itl give decent not racist not scamming seller a chance. Fingers crossed for more truths

• Haha
The interior cabin room looks awful, no way I could spend a week in there. I love the idea of visiting different countries on a holiday but the thought of a cruise makes me feel ill. The tiny pool is always heaving, no space to just sit and relax!
I wouldn’t mind a cruise but I’d definitely need a window or a balcony,the prison room her parents are in would do my head in 🤣🤣

Well so far from the list I said in a previous post we have seen
Tiny pool with obscene music and crowds of people
Gemmas saggy arse in a bikini
Dancing and Kyle on stage will probably occur in the next few hours.

Also, can't believe she didn't put her mum and dad up in a balcony room, I could never do that. I'd take one for the team if I couldn't afford 2 balcony rooms and let my parents have it. Selfish cow! I would literally have cabin fever in that interior cabin 🤢
Exactly! They go on so many cruises it wouldn’t kill them for once but she could defo afford to get them a balcony room too I reckon….I mean she’s saved a few pennies pinching the buffet snacks for her day excursions 🤣🤣

ellie_bell321

This was disgusting when she started saying if you're plus size then buy the mens because they go up to 'big' sizes. Then went on to say they have less shape but dxactly the same. Not exactly the same then are they you thick insulting fuck!
Yes she's pretty mich saying plus size don't deserve as nice products just shapeless mens tops. She's disgusting

• Angry

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I'm not surprised Kyle drinks that much of he has to put up with her. Pissed is the only way. She's just not selling the cruise holiday life at all. Looks so tacky and in your face.

On another note - bloody hell she looks like a man in a wig. Very unfortunate features.

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
I was thinking wow how can she make money if she was subbing herself. Now we know dont we. She's a big lover of shein and buying stuff from there to sell on.
I can believe it...... shame her sheep mite not.

• Angry