The Markland Home #5 Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Trolls

Just in time for her current freebie holiday, thanks for the title suggestion @ImoC.
Still no apology or acknowledgment for her racist, fat shaming, homophobic tweets. Life goes on as normal for Hurr.

Shes going to have to give this cruise a full 5 stars after all she hasnt paid a penny for it.
She doesn't like to talk about her food allergies/disorder but seems to mention it on every holiday. 🙄
0E5E9FF9-E58B-4CAA-9A8A-F82A23F9CA60.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she like to be seen as anything less than perfect? Surely as a self confessed “influencer” she could talk about her allergies or whatever it is she has, to help others or spread awareness 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off gemma “as soon as I said our room number the service has been unreal”. You aren’t anyone special hun they just want to make sure they get your food right so you don’t tit all over their floor. Sit down 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She likes to think she's extra by going on 20 holidays a year.

But her dress sense is so bland especially for holidays. She never wears nice dresses or gets done up nice its the same constant haaarrr style £5 shein playsuits sometimes at night with long plain trousers and a crop top every night.Also never wears patterns or prints She is so basic and who wears their long hair down all the time in 30 degree heat.

I'm not meaning anything bad about buying from shein etc I buy from there but at least make an effort at some nights.

Reactions: 16
She likes to think she's extra by going on 20 holidays a year.

But her dress sense is so bland especially for holidays. She never wears nice dresses or gets done up nice its the same constant haaarrr style £5 shein playsuits sometimes at night with long plain trousers and a crop top every night.Also never wears patterns or prints She is so basic and who wears their long hair down all the time in 30 degree heat.

I'm not meaning anything bad about buying from shein etc I buy from there but at least make an effort at some nights.
If she didn’t wear her hur down she would have nothing to touch on her stories hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe it. Dickheads the pair of them. Literally the most unclassy couple ever. PR person at Virgin must have had their eyes closed when selecting them two to promote their brand.

Reactions: 11
He wasn’t allowed out last night to the deck party, SHE was too tired and it’s HER birthday today so SHE wanted an early night. Probably tells kyle they’re only on that gifted cruise cause of her and not to forget it

• Haha
Asking for a friend is there a Home Bargains, B & M or any of the pound shops in Cannes!!!!!!!!!

It is tragic the way that he behaves, talk about henpecked to death; brace yourselves for the hurrrrrrrrr, ass & shopping haul 🤣🤣
She probably saw the prices and thought duck that lets go back to the ship for lunch, thats why the footballers wives and millionaire film stars shop there. Stick to Primark and the Trafford Centre Gem thats more your budget, you big bragger.

• Haha