Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
She didn't stay long in cannes. So much for a shopping trip day haha. Its a huge jump from h&m and zara dear lol. She's got no idea what do ever. Millionaire dreamer on a lemonade budget. Bless her the dozy beep

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Seems very unprofessional for them to allow so many people in the room while Grace was having her piercing. Let alone filming it to show to thousands of strangers.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Your kid is apparently in the woods when she’s supposed to be sleeping at a friends house and your first reaction is to tell Instagram 🤔 #priorities

• Wow
  • Angry

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Says she loves cruises as you can go to different places you wouldn’t normally-stays on the boat at each port 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Shes as thick as pig shit. Just like the time she said she had no idea why people would book holidays through a travel agent when you can get it cheaper booking it yourself-proceeded to then tell everyone to book through her in future because she's a travel agent. Thick twat!

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Said she won't be taking advice off strangers on the internet. Yet there she is day in day out dishing out her shit advice to sell as a stranger TO strangers. The self indulgent pig eyed twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shazblag

VIP Member
And don’t post photos of her wearing them on social media for anyone to see!
And put your greedy husband on a diet, how embarrassing eating all that lobster to prove a point, hope he gets food poisoning, he couldnt fasten his kecks on the photos.

• Haha

Megantron

Anyone else notice Kyle having a look at the vibrators looking clueless, thought he was going to turn around and ask what it is, like a little kid

• Haha
you need to give your head a wobble if you're looking for a "travel agent" who goes on 1-2 day holidays, doesn't leave the cruise ship on cruises because "the pool is quiet when people are out," doesn't do any excursions because "they're expensive," spends more time in the car or airport than on the actual holiday, and has half the trips gifted (biased, unchosen) anyway.

• Haha
I never understand the 'who's excited about MY holiday?' question she always does. Are people booking the week off work to follow her holiday stories? Always same shit, here's the pool where they play really obscene loud music so can't get any peace, here's me doing that holiday shuffling dance showing you I have no rhythm, here's the menu but I don't eat off the menu because I have dietary requirements that I'm never gonna share with you, here my saggy arse in an unflattering bikini, here's a video of the back of me looking at a view whilst I stroke my hair and if you're lucky you'll get a side shot of me, my tash and bucked teeth, here's a video of kyle making himself look like a dickhead as he AGAIN nominates himself for the ship entertainment. NO GEMMA... noone is excited to see that!
Summed up in one 👏🏻
Actually you forgot all the hot tubs 🤣🤣

• Haha
It's actually crazy that she goes on "holiday" for 1-2 days at a time. Just trying to hide that she can't really afford it by buying cheap flights for the sake of it and 0-1 nights accommodation. The hassle of packing the dog and kid up and sending them away, packing for themselves, driving to an airport, sitting there for hours, just to spend a handful of hours walking around a place taking photos of your arse and then do all the hassle in reverse to imply to Instagram you're on loads of holidays is so bizarre. Go somewhere and actually do something, get some culture, eat some traditional food, speak to some locals ffs.

The carbon emissions alone from dozens of flights for one or two days, so harmful and pointless. She could just photoshop her arse into any stock photos she likes and save the hassle.

SuzieMCR

Someone’s on the sly beg today
It did cross my mind too. Maybe if she cut back on unnecessary things like £1000’s on the garden hut, numerous cruises and yet more (I’m in love, I’m obsessed, the most comfiest everrrr) just the same as the rest she’s bought cream coloured jogger/legging sets then she just might be able to afford her ‘estate’ privacy walls/gates sooner rather than later.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I’m new to this chav, where’s all her money from?!
She has her own business flogging cheap tat that you can buy from shein for half the price. Then she flogs people cruises. She gets pdople to use her links so she gets free money. She's also racist, homophobic, fatphobic and an all round braggy, beggy pig eyed piece of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She could even share some.of her followers links. She's a greedy selfish bitch. Over 2k made and still sharing her link to see how much more she can get. She's a clout chasing money grabbing fugly (looks and personality) twat of the biggest kind. Never seen her give anything back to charity or her followers. She's just take take take. Angers me that in this day and age this is how people can make money. Just exploiting people.on social media.

noseyparker80

She’s unbelievably superficial. Not a good trait. Nobody likes a bragger. She’s all fur coat and no knickers.

• Haha