Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Can’t believe she lets her 12 year old walk round like that!
This is shocking. 12 year olds push boundaries so not her fault, that daft bint of a 'mother' letting her though is shock. She said all her dresses off that site are like 4quid... that's because all they are is a vest top. Hair, nails, lashes, make up and letting her dress like that is disgraceful! She should be ashamed

Reactions: 7

SuzieMCR

Also, what sort of dodgy place would pierce a 13 year olds belly button?
Don’t think it’s illegal but they need parental consent I believe. And mommy dearest will be there to give it. Dunno about the other kids? How do they prove they haven’t written their own notes? Or maybe the place they’re going doesn’t care. So … grounded except for outings? And Gemma filming it for her homestyle insta?? Some potential perv(s) out there will be getting off on young teens getting pierced. Feckin creepy weirdos all round.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Your kid is apparently in the woods when she’s supposed to be sleeping at a friends house and your first reaction is to tell Instagram 🤔 #priorities
Unfortunately her daughter is just another content post for her Instagram. Disgusting example of a mother!

• Angry

Paperdoll23

Has anyone still got her tweets to send to the owners - it’s still small enough for them to read them personally! Hopefully they’ll kick her off site

noseyparker80

Am I hearing her correctly? She’s told grace she can have her belly button pierced even though she’s grounded as long as she can film it to post to her followers🤦🏼‍♀️. Wtf?! What part of that does she think is normal behaviour for a parent!
She’ll do anything for engagement. Literally bottom of the barrel

• Wow
  • Haha

DebbieF

VIP Member
How does this self absorbed twit think HER going glamping is a special treat for her followers? What a twat!
PR Stay, that glamping is not her kind of thing and no one will tell me differently. It’s a FREEBIE/BEGGED/SELLMYSOUL for IG content for my loyal bots 🤣

• Haha

noseyparker80

She displays typical narcissistic behaviour. Everyone else is the problem and she shifts the blame onto everyone else. She will never accept responsibility for herself. Not a nice person at all.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
i've never known someone who buys so many clothes that all look the same, she has no style and is as boring as the beige. She is obsessed with money & cruises, she hates being a parent and has a personality as bland as her house. I do wonder what her ulterior goal is in all this.
I think her goal is to be someone others are jealous of. To feel as though she is superior and better than others. But because she's is a dickhead she will never be able to achieve this.

DebbieF

VIP Member
I’m in utter disbelief that he has yet to turn 30.
He has most definitely aged since he agreed to marry Gemma, am I surprised not one bit. Drinks far too much, eats the most unhealthy food as in eating out and countless take aways. He is a heart attack waiting to happen with diabetes and high blood pressure thrown in for good measure, seriously needs to change his lifestyle.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
What has she even posted that on? She would literally flog anything for a few quid. Why is she an ideal candidate for flogging support for erectile dysfunction? That's like a man advertising tampax ffs. Bet her daughter is absolutely cringing. Saddest thing is they probably haven't had sex in years.

• Haha

Ex-hincher

Another fucking carpet cleaner, what’s that number 6357? Company did great research I see 😂 million carpet cleaners yet her house is still scabby and grotty

• Haha

gossiplady17

The interior cabin room looks awful, no way I could spend a week in there. I love the idea of visiting different countries on a holiday but the thought of a cruise makes me feel ill. The tiny pool is always heaving, no space to just sit and relax!

SuzieMCR

Flogging a heated blankie cos the fuel bills will be so high. Terrible when you have to choose between food beige leggings/cruises and heating 🙄

• Haha

Bobsmith

I was always bought up being told there is no such thing as a free lunch implying that if someone gives you something for free they want something back. The issue with the insta babes is they have become so grabby with ‘free’ things they can’t see/ don’t care that they are being used. Yes normally all someone wants is an Instagram advert but because of this they never see the danger…why an earth would this company be sending her boxes and boxes of free stuff if they were getting nothing out of it she is a clueless twat who deserves a downfall!!!

• Heart

ttg111

Chatty Member
Calling each other fugly 🫠 honestly my parents would tell me to apologise and wipe it off and then I would be punished for being nasty.