Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyparker80

She’s only recently sold her old sofa. You know the one that she designed and had named after her! Now this one. She’s completely mugging all these companies off. So wasteful and ungrateful, knocks me sick.

Reactions: 10

SuzieMCR

And in other news … Gemma ‘renovations are so expensive; we need to cut back’ is wanting to fly off for a few days for her birthday trip. Poir love deserves a hol. It’s been a while. Gemma the travel agent is asking us for ideas of where she should go. Maybe contact Markland Travel??

• Haha

RVAWAS

I actually find it really infuriating she isn't actually showing the before and afters or even the renovation process.

The idea of keeping everything a secret until it is "ready" is maddening.... Surely she would get better engagement if she actually took her followers in the renovation journey rather than only showing "finished" generic rooms.

Fair enough, don't show the front of your house (or location) if you are concerned about security.... But there is no harm in actually showing the process- that's what these renovation Instagram accounts are SUPPOSED to do. Gggrrrrrrr

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Awww poor gems all out of summer holidays, she’s only had about 100. Meanwhile some of us peasants managed 5 days in their own country. Also I wish she’s would stop featuring her big ET finger in her stories, it’s almost as icky as the hur touching

• Haha

soayemaluvly

Am I hearing her correctly? She’s told grace she can have her belly button pierced even though she’s grounded as long as she can film it to post to her followers🤦🏼‍♀️. Wtf?! What part of that does she think is normal behaviour for a parent!

• Wow

Glam321

Chatty Member
I wouldn't let my daughter pull the whole tiny bikini false lash etc she's just had a warning when the guy said she looked 17 or able to drive. Imagine all those vile guys on holiday preying over her thinking she's older because her own mother allowed her to dress like that. Pull in some control markland and keep a close eye on her. She's a young girl don't allow her to lose her childhood by allowing her to grow up too quickly

• Heart

Tizzy

Anyone who knows this family knows full well that life is definitely not as glossy as portrayed on Insta. Should get off Instagram and focus on being nicer beings!

Shazblag

VIP Member
She posted an ad for Cilit Bang mould remover on her Markland Home account, and the first comment was from her other account Bespoke Gems saying they are going to try it. Fkn grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She looks awful, peeling all over. Lashes once again only in the middle of her eyes making her pigs eyes look even more ridiculous. Strange smirky smile in photo trying to contain her bucked turkey teef, as always terrible fashion sense in every pic. 200 emails she said she's sent responding to her travel question Box, why are people clicking her links and putting any money into the hands of this horrible woman.

SuzieMCR

Present haul … I mean, how old is she??! I’ve seen her get so many of these puffa jackets yet she was claiming she had no clothes/1 coat. Wonder if she does the brag then sends some back? No one needs the quantity of pj’s/leggings she has, especially as they all look the same. Was wondering why all had gone quiet on the ski lessons front but she’s just dropped in a skiing trip in a few weeks. Albeit Scotland not Europe where I bet she really wanted to go. It’s tough scrimping for a reno Gemma … those estate walls are not going to build themselves.

• Sick
  • Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
Awww poor gems all out of summer holidays, she’s only had about 100. Meanwhile some of us peasants managed 5 days in their own country. Also I wish she’s would stop featuring her big ET finger in her stories, it’s almost as icky as the hur touching
And some of us have to settle for the beach lol. Lush none the less though. I recon she must not declare all her income. Or offset it as a needed break.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I'm sorry did she just say that she was putting her mugs in the sale and selling them for a TENNER? Who is buying these basic mugs for 10quid? Delivery charge on top of that. That is outrageous! How much was full price? Everything she sells you can get on other websites for half the price.

That dog bed... lovely and I love my dogs but Jesus christ at 200quid a bed who's buying them? Just braggy and beggy as usual from the goofy scrote! She really does boil my piss! Going on about how she's going shopping tomorrow and will 'spend a lot'.

• Angry
  • Wow
Imagine earning all that money just because you got people to share links and not using it to treat your parents. Showing off their balcony room while her mum and dad are shoved in a box without windows 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Imagine going on holiday and recording EVERYTHING! Like the competition, she’s literally the only person recording, everyone else doesn’t have a camera/phone out

Just a thought but maybe don’t buy your 12/13 year old loads of tiny dresses?
Worst thing about it she isn’t even a teen yet!

Sorry for the sore eyes 🙈
4 different photos!! Literally looks like they’ve copied and pasted her head on them

It’s not even a smile… it’s more, look at my teeth!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha