Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Bragging about what they're gonna buy and how much it all costs again. Shame on the people clicking on her links so that she cashes in off them. Only reason she does these Xmas lists! So she gets a few bob every time someone clicks the links! Literally can't stand the woman

• Sad
Reactions: 9

noseyparker80

Ooh… 👀 imagine being so in demand that you need to sign up to an agency to promote yourself 🤣 You’ve missed a few facts about yourself off the description too Gem such as racist. Can’t believe she had the audacity to ask for £1000 for a 60 second clip 🤣

Attachments

• Wow

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she says she struggles to find a bed big enough for him, he’s a Boxer not a fucking Great Dane

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The daughters dress is inappropriate for an adult let alone teenager, or am I being too harsh?
Definitely not too harsh. At 13 I was still wearing my Adidas tracksuit and gelling my hair back with some pink eye shadow on. It's a different world we live in butallowing her to get her nails done, hair done and to even pack those clothes for holiday is really irresponsible. Buck teef clearly pays for the clothes so therefore should have to have some level of approval over what she wears. Then had big chunky heels on too. Totally inappropriate for her age.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
In her haul of Christmas presents she kept saying 'we got these'. So clearly picked and bought everything she wanted and then probably wrapped it up herself and just said it was from Kyle. Her Christmas haul was like a teenagers Christmas gifts. More jogger sets, another puffer coat. The way she talks and goes high pitched like she's doing a presentation for kids really pisses me off.... along with those bloody horrific eyelashes only in the middle of her eyes. I say it all the time but just can't get over the actual state of them.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Cant get off at her favourite island and the whole reason they booked the trip - howling at that for her haha. Couldn't happen to a nicer more deserving twat.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Is this beg who promotes herself as abtravel agent really asking everyone for advice about flights? Has she just forgotten that only a week or so ago she was selling herself as a fantastic travel agent and how much money she can save us? She is nothing but a con artist.

Oh and her pigs eyes are pig eyeing massively today. WHY...WHY does she omly put lashes on the centre on her eyelid and not all the way round. She looks an absolute twat as always.

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
How can she afford to do a self build? You need a lot of liquid cash for that as mortgages are usually just against the land you are building on.

I saw someone complained on one of virgin voyages’ posts about them gifting her a free holiday. I’m glad people are still saying something. The least she could do is donate the cost of that trip to charity.

ellie_bell321

Could she love herself any more.. acting like a celebrity, hiding her home and unable to share floor plans. Honestly who does she think she is

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Update: they can't go to the island and having to sail back out to sea paaahhaaa. At least we won't have to see videos of her bum as she walks off towards the sea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SuzieMCR

Hints coming thick and fast now … new bed for Grace; buying neutral bedding for them both; still loves pink though and has some ‘amazing’ pink interiors for us soon; Sky being installed after 9 weeks (she blagged us that Virgin was down at the (old) house and they couldn’t fix it) so she’ll be back with videos and all that … of her new adventures. This woman would share the inside of a cat’s *hole but so secretive about the house move 🤔.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
This cunt just does not stop her house was an insane amount and they have saved a substantial amount for house project whilst the rest of the country is choosing to heat or eat ...she really is a vile piece of shit..so aye

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Back to bragging about how much money she has spent again, fails to admit half of it was gifted. Then moving on to the temu tat again trying to make money off her followers telling them it is for their benefit to click the link. This rat has no morals. Belongs in the sewer with the rest of her kind.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She honestly makes me sick, half the country is worrying about how they’re going to pay for the essentials over the next few months but Gemma thinks it hilarious that they’ve got so many holidays planned she can’t even remember them all 🤬
Self absorbed, up herself prick!

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
She posted an ad for Cilit Bang mould remover on her Markland Home account, and the first comment was from her other account Bespoke Gems saying they are going to try it. Fkn grifter.

• Haha

bedbugs

Dont just tease us with a snippet, spill the tea, wheres she gone and did the neighbours throw a street party? So many questions 🤣🤣
No idea where to yet … but went about 3 weeks ago … I’m sure there’s a few that’ll be having a party 😂

• Haha