Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
I'm thinking bungalow as there are long hallways, which are typical for bungalows. Wish she'd just show it all!!
Shes forever saying this side of the house and that side of the house but doesnt mention any upstairs to the house. She wont make the mistake of saying where it is or showing the front as the old neighbours may give her a little visit.

Reactions: 1

SuzieMCR

Well that would make more sense!
Yeah - it’s one of her best friends and her daughter (who’s also Grace’s mate). They’ve been on hols together before (pre Onslow at least). Wonder if Grace is on the sofa in their cabin or in with the mate & her daughter?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
No wonder she's become a target of harassment and vandalism sharing stuff like that. He could be a local guy who knows exactly who she is and come for her, and she's the one shouting karma and giggling? What a dumb fuck!

Glam321

Chatty Member
Think they may be alluding to Greedy’s delayed kitchen tap she was losing her 💩 over and then Onslow was mowing the field and the sit on mower blew up. Again. She’ll have to see if she can get a new one cheap off Temu 😂
Yes thank you. Exactly all of that

noseyparker80

He did a charity walk (I think it was a walk) for men’s mental health not so long ago. You’d think she would have shown some support and shared the link…oh wait, it wouldn’t of lined her own pockets so she didn’t bother.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She also has very little engagement. Embarrassing
Shes just embarrassing full stop. Grace is already starting to say no because she realises how embarrassing she is, another year or 2 and people at school will be saying stuff - probably already do and that's why she's always getting into trouble at school. Bet Jemma was the bitch at school who walked around thinking she was all that but never really had any proper mates. Either that or the piss was ripped out of her on the daily.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Well if they split there's no way she could afford that house alone. Mayb he'll wait until all the works done and they have to split the house price. Hope she ends in a grotty rental lol

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
I'm thinking bungalow as there are long hallways, which are typical for bungalows. Wish she'd just show it all!!
Bingo! She shown the side she has finished for living in now, although not the living room side and kitchen. I think its a bungalow with so many rooms off that corridor and she is adding another story to the other side to give her a master bedroom and a Juliet balcony. Paying £5k+ for her front wall too.

Glam321

Chatty Member
I was waiting for an ad for a dining set. Every fevking year. I dont think there are any more outdoor furniture companies left are there. She makes out she has loads nof money y can't she spend her own money the beg

Glam321

Chatty Member
She buys from pencarrie. Its bullshit. She has them 'visit' bring a rail full no doubt of these lounge sets because shes so special they have to go to her hence these 'work meetings'
They are much better quality than those dhes trying to promote to her bots