Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzieMCR

Is Kyle still on the scene?
Pretty sure he is, but on that last cruise we hardly saw him. I actually thought he hadn’t gone but there were little bits of him shown. Nothing like usual. Maybe things are a bit off at home.

Reactions: 1

noseyparker80

She’s got her blue tick now. She’s going to become even more obnoxious than ever! Wonder how much it cost for all those bots?

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Who has she nicked the design from this time?
They are all over Etsy so clearly the likes of Shein or another Chinese mass producer is pumping them out of sweatshops for pennies. No doubt a stolen design from someone by them at some point but she's just buying the same mass produced shit as others are selling or drop shipping but at a significant mark up to many others.

It's not even her own image...

It's clearly not this other websites either as the photoshop is obvious, but it's taken from somewhere else and either edited by her or her wholesalers.

Attachments

Last edited:

DebbieF

VIP Member
Did anyone see the reel this morning that has since been deleted? Advertising dupes from a website called saramart with her discount code?
I did, fake Hermes sandals and a black Chanel bag; tacky crap.

She is as bad as Pinkpeonyhome and her fake items.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She’s sold everything. Even the pictures off the walls.
Weird? Has she even bought this plot of land she was talking about yet? Do they plan to live in a tent until then or something? Wonder if it was all gifted and she had to get rid of it all after those companies found out she was a homophobic, fat shaming racist!

I’ll look again at some point - I don’t recall thinking haigh hall but there are lots of houses with land that way

Still much nicer than a Standish new build - they’re nice houses internally but the estates look a little soulless
I thought maybe upholland way but I've not noticed anything when I'm driving about

SuzieMCR

Was this table gifted? I can’t remember. Only had it a couple of months and moving on to something else!!
She def. got a gifted one (think that’s it) cos I commented on here saying she must have sold hers from the Pink Palace. That one was never going to be big enough (not that we ever see them eat like a normal family) but she was NEVER going to turn down a freebie was she?!
---
She def. got a gifted one (think that’s it) cos I commented on here saying she must have sold hers from the Pink Palace. That one was never going to be big enough (not that we ever see them eat like a normal family) but she was NEVER going to turn down a freebie was she?!
Soz to quote myself but yep, she did a ‘temporary dining room’ reveal 18 March. So after 1 showing on Insta and 6 weeks it’s being flogged?? Great business for the brand. Surprised the cheeky biatch hasn’t charged them rent for storing it the last few weeks.

Last edited:

noseyparker80

Why does this run end every few words in a high pitched tone? Like she's teaching or talking to a child. Surely she watches herself back and thinks I might try and stop doing that. Eyelashes looking ridiculous as usual 🤣🤣
For me, it’s the way she twirls her hair and constantly points to the ceiling 🤦‍♀️

Shinealight

VIP Member
Usually agree with everything on this page but this is not a vibe! Innocent people were murdered by the British Army in James’ home town. Why on Earth would he wear a poppy glorifying them? If you bothered to do any research you would realise ireland (just like many other countries around the world) have their own symbol for remembering those who fought in the war. Not everybody has to follow the English way. Sectarian? Have you any idea about anything at all? Please do some basic research before posting horrifically offensive statements like this.
Exactly this.
I’ve also come to hate the poppy nazis that have made what was once a time of quiet reflection into a contest of who wears it best with huge poppies on lampposts in towns and online shaming of anyone that dares not to wear a poppy.
People died for our freedom and that also means freedom to not wear a poppy too.
I never wear one now, I put a few pounds in the collection tin but don’t take a poppy, the poppy police have ruined it for me.

SuzieMCR

And here’s the most amazing view ever, that’s she’s always dreamed of……and here’s the sofa facing away from the view and she can’t wait to sit and watch Netflix for the rest of her life…….make it make sense!
She’s having the classy new dining table - the one with the kitchen worktop top - right in front of the view. Be nice when they sit there every night having their family dinner (as if).

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she was talking about her 3 stage renovation when they first moved in, stating they were doing something that had never been done before? She's thick as pig shit. Just a renovation in stages because can't afford it all in one go? I'm sure many people have had multiple stage renovations. Always likes to think shes special and superior when in actual fact she is as common as much and everything she does is tacky and distasteful.

SuzieMCR

Down stairs bathroom … thought ensuite at first (i.e. his n her - not poor Grace) but then think she’s shown it as a stand alone room. #gifted items … reckon tiles and some/all the fittings? It’s nice enough but the build up (insane, yada yada!) was an oversell. Has she moved into a dormer bungalow?

loobylou2704

Did anyone see the reel this morning that has since been deleted? Advertising dupes from a website called saramart with her discount code?