Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Braggy McBragface casually dropping £360 on two ‘small’ Christmas nutcrackers. And apparently has had to buy a new sofa. Not that they have a new lounge to put it in yet. eBay mustn’t have been forthcoming this time as she hasn’t got an Insta worthy setting to #ad it to the world.
She must spend hundreds every week on shopping. I mean who buys a grotto for itself garden before they even have a bedroom or kitchen. She needed something for some content for Xmas so can get some gifted items!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

noseyparker80

That’s what I was thinking. It’s a decent thing what he’s doing and I’m sure it could of helped his cause by her sharing his posts but oh no, she only wants to line her own pockets.

LadyH

Can't believe they didn't get the bedroom ceiling skimmed, looks bloody awful.

The rest of it I can understand liking if you have that type of taste, but not doing the ceiling is a huge mistake, it's never going to look fully modern and it cheapens the whole thing. Can't just go back and do it now because it's messy af - should have been done when they did the walls.
I thought the exact same! She’s literally had every other thing skimmed.. I thought Sox was at risk of being plastered at one point! Looks terrible!

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
I don’t understand Temu, how is the stuff free? Why? She is legally fine to sell on the cups, good business move, I just don’t understand how it’s free.
Only a good move if you declare it otherwise ur tax dodging and can be in so much trouble.
But in a sense if she can make money yes as she's selling them gir a lot less hhan through jitmslly sell fir bc she can as she got them free.
It's not really free they are part if a ring that hacks into all your personal details and yiu agree to it in the small print when u sign up.
Nothing that's called free is ever free!

RVAWAS

I'm confused as to why she was dipping £5 in a cup of hot chocolate.... Can anybody explain? 😂🙈

Are there any nice cruises that don't look like butlins at sea? I've always fancied a cruise until I started watching her stories. They literally look like my idea of hell. All crammed into basic restaurants, crammed round a tiny pool with rows and rows of sunbeds right next to each other. Blaring music constantly. Rooms look like a 2star hotel. The entertainment is shocking.
plenty, butlins is my idea of hell, we’ve not been on ships like that

Glam321

Chatty Member
I don't think he's around. Mayb, that's y work is slow on the house because she can't afford it?

They definitely know about permits, she mentioned getting them on a story not too long ago. I quite like the aerial ones. He seems to enjoy making them and it well fits in with her grifting plans.
The bit about him charity fund raising is an eye opener. He’s never seemed the type tbh. Wonder if it’s in anyway connected to his ‘disappearance’ from her account? Probs. a bit of a stretch that but who knows?
It’s not something to do with community service is it 🤔

Oh to be a fly on the wall at the Amazon event in Berlin, Carlyshomeideas unfollowed when the shit hit the fan regarding the Twitter tweats stating that she didn’t agree with them. Also noticed that the Grayhome is attending and she also unfollowed her after the other huns.

How crap is the finish on everything, wood slats look really poor as does the flooring and skirting boards in the reflection. To be honest a lot of the renovations they have done look really poor and rushed.
Hadn't even noticed but the finish is awful!

ellie_bell321

Last year or from when she did a Christmas shoot for her business not so long ago. Think she said she’s not sure if she’ll even be able to put one up in the new pink palace yet. She will though - it’ll be in Grace’s room like everything else is just now.
Haha probably will be in poor graces room.. is the rest of the house shit hole? Anyone know where abouts she's moved to? Guessing still local as still at same shite shops constantly