Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m new to this chav, where’s all her money from?!
If you look up Bespoke Gems on Etsy you can see - the only thing she does which actually sells is a custom bridal robe. Basically aliexpress robe, add a generic graphic from a graphics sites. Type on the bride's name. Then print on whatever special stuff it is & use a heatpress to stamp it on the robe.

She hires part time staff on min wage to do most of it for her. She offered a marketing role recently which was about 3 different jobs in one, and skilled jobs at that, for min wage. In the real world it would be a £30k salary + other benefits. Not really surprising she only got about 3 submissions and one was one of her friends messing around.

Not sure how much she makes from aff/ad links on social media since she has so many bot followers and people who only engage with her because they're part of the same niche on instagram etc. - I doubt they're buying.

noseyparker80

Can't believe they didn't get the bedroom ceiling skimmed, looks bloody awful.

The rest of it I can understand liking if you have that type of taste, but not doing the ceiling is a huge mistake, it's never going to look fully modern and it cheapens the whole thing. Can't just go back and do it now because it's messy af - should have been done when they did the walls.
They obviously didn’t get it gifted so they’ve left it. It looks shit.

SuzieMCR

So she’s ordered two pairs to see which fit best … and instead of sending the unwanted pair back she’s offering them out and taking a £20 plus p&p hit 🤔 Why would you?? Not as if she hasn’t got access to her own post room. Has she gone soft or is there some hidden add deal there? Is this even a genuine offer?

Attachments

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Wish she would get that poor dog a raised feeder, poor thing struggling to reach down to the floor, while she is grifting more free dog food, She’s had boxers before she should do better, and bragging about raw feeding and then gives him packets of cheap treats from B&M, make it make sense.
Probably first and last time she will feed him it just because she's flogging. Which is actually really bad for his stomach if she just changes his food like that.shes just a common scumbag. Only cares about making a few quid and doesn't matter who gets in her way including the poor dog.

I mean it’s a nice area I don’t imagine the local state schools are awful, but perhaps someone has better local knowledge?

Both my parents were privately educated and wanted the same for me but when my Father died it was no longer an option, there’s a local grammar to me and to be honest I live in a nice area so my local state school had waaaaay more resources than the grammar and the local private schools (unless you are talking about the top private schools) I think the only benefit would have been the smaller class sizes at private which again depends on the child as some don’t need the additional help/focus

Another fucking rabbit 😡😡😡

it’s locked in a prison….. no hay that is essential to it staying alive…. It looks petrified hiding from that arsehole dog…. Tiny shit litter tray that hurts their feet…. Shitty bottle and no water bowl…. I could rant for hours on disgusting rabbit care
The cage looked pretty luxurious to me, I see rabbits stuck in tiny wooden boxes.