Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glam321

Chatty Member
How odd is the holiday line up. Gemma and her mate, Grave and her mate then Kyle. I understand why Grace might take a friend but why would Gemma when she has her husband there? Very odd. Plus aew those twenage girls sharing the same room with Gemma and Kyle? All just a bit odd to me.
Is graces friend not the best mates daughter? Sure dhes shown her before now snd said the kids grew up together and the mums are old school friends? Could be wring though. Bit weird uf not tbh

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
It must've got some hate because I missed the reel but saw the post saying 'I won't be sharing a saramart ororder gain you can just click the link'.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Is she actually taking the piss? Does she say no to any ad opportunity?she's advertising something she's not even going to and hasn't done herself. She's a disgrace!

mrsshim62

Usually agree with everything on this page but this is not a vibe! Innocent people were murdered by the British Army in James’ home town. Why on Earth would he wear a poppy glorifying them? If you bothered to do any research you would realise ireland (just like many other countries around the world) have their own symbol for remembering those who fought in the war. Not everybody has to follow the English way. Sectarian? Have you any idea about anything at all? Please do some basic research before posting horrifically offensive statements like this.
As a child, I was put out of my home because of bigotry! What I witnessed growing up in Belfast should not have been witnessed by any child! I have every idea of what I’m talking about, how dare you ignorantly suggest otherwise! McClean was from Northern Ireland - whether he chooses to recognise it or not - and he plays for a UK team. PS What about Omagh, Enniskillen, Bloody Friday……too many to mention, were they not innocent?

SuzieMCR

Am still amazed the kid’s got to go on our Gemma’s birthday holiday. Do wecthink she’s grifted the hotel? What with the 10% code she’s touting?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I wanna know how she can afford all that staff surely her business isn't that booming.
All I hear is people with small businesses struggling ( like mine) with this recession.
Because her stock is free g9fted tat off sites like TEMU. So all 100% profit.