Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry not sorry but these people claiming yo be getting up to 2000 on this utter bull. Do they not think it mayb kind yo fonate some clothing or such like to some refuges or people in desperate need but not do it for clout but because they don't need the money like this greedy b. Not sorry I think she's horrid
She’s not going to do that is she.
She’ll be getting all her business cheap shite off there I bet!

Reactions: 1
Looks of that cruise may as well have gone Benidorm. I actually fancied a cruise before she started posting about them. The stop offs are nice but the on-board stuff is just not my vibe. I want to relax in peace and quiet not be fighting for a sunbed around an overcrowded pool while Barb throws some shapes in the pool to Mr Boombastic
😂 😂 😂

it's because she likes the big ships, god knows why. the small ones are much better.

actually, thinking about it she probably likes the big ones because she never gets off, so there's more places to go onboard.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Wish she would get that poor dog a raised feeder, poor thing struggling to reach down to the floor, while she is grifting more free dog food, She’s had boxers before she should do better, and bragging about raw feeding and then gives him packets of cheap treats from B&M, make it make sense.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That top on her lounge dsuit looks too small.
Doesn't look a good fit at all does it. Tight shorts and a boxy half zip hoody and she says it's taken a year of trying different ones until she doing the perfect one? That being the perfect one. Dont even look like they go together.

Coracapa

I'm still desperate to know where it is. Not to stalk her, but to see the house and what it was originally like.

SuzieMCR

So where is Kyle do we know he hasnt featured making a dick of himself for some time?
He’s there … flying his drone , etc. but doubt we’ll get the lowdown on why he’s gone incognito. I mean, don’t blame him. The camera doesn’t love him 😂 Maybe his mates have been ripping the pee out of him? There’ll be a reason for sure.
Love how she’s recommending people book a good quality hotel. Easy to when you’ve grifted yourself a PR package luv. She’s trying to negotiate a code for us though 🤣 Tbf I do think she ‘promotes’ these places better than some you see but she’s just out for whatever freebie trips she can get (as a PR or an educational in her new role as a travel agent 🙄) to look the part of the seasoned traveller she wants to be seen as. Whether she’d put her hand in her pocket to go these places otherwise … ?!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I've just clicked one of her Amazon links and it shows BL4 as the delivery postcode. Do you think that's hers? It's not my postcode
Quite likely. Daft cow after all the efforts she's gone to and going to to hide her location. She's now giving out her postcode to fulfil her own greed.

Glam321

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned passing on enquiries before - presumed to the mates (the ones with the kid) and also said ‘the girls’ will get back to you hence me thinking she’s had her Bespoke minions on it. But she’s definitely recruiting for them. How many idiots would book through her to earn her loads of money??
Definately not. Wouldnt give her my last penny. She's such a scamming beg