Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goon23

He probably didn't like that they were getting nearly as many views with 50-100 subscribers as he's been getting on his videos this week. 180k+ subscribers and his view count on food vlogs are getting worse if anything.
The guy is a joke he’s even said he knows the people behind and is going film them, hope pugs sparks him out
---
Too entitled to wear a seat belt. Piece of crap!
---

Attachments

Last edited:

Sakkiedekock

Rate my Takeaway has just released probably the worst Xmas grifting video yet. Out Yorkshire's the Nottingham wannabe

Expecting The Griftmaster and Geoff grifts Conspiracies Xmas single any day.

David Nixon

Night in a crap (cheap) dosshouse and back on the road (the wrong side) and he STILL has food on his chin from "yesterday" and pisses in the car ?
McToddler

goon23

He can do the same shit in Benidorm as he used to in Tenerife and it's cheaper to go there.
He’s so far up Geoffs arse now, so it’s gonna be lies about cars for a while, reading the comments about his Tenerife vlog his subs must have a mental age of about a 2yr old

goon23

As predicted first vlog back it’s an EV one🤦‍♂️ moaning about the value of his overpriced car😂😂😂 it’s all so dull 🤡

David Nixon

he was on a live with Tim Dowd and that webby weirdo last night in Tenerife and the cringeyness was unreal.

Pete & chelle in the chat.
Then Darren John pipes up talking about their feud. I could sense how awkard McMaster felt.
Lynne rowlands in the chat too haha.

(And Lee blatantly has Covid)
I've skipped through this 3 times and can't find the Darren John bit ! Where abouts does he pop up please ?

Roy_S

Where’s this house the cockmeisters renovating then and why isn’t he vlogging the process? He could be the new Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen.

Sparko74

I watched the live stream and he even said hello to Darren John. False twat!

MacChav, stick to being the YouTube hero for the Little Englanders.

ComfyJB

Maybe not Mac & Cheese, but something has - could be doing it to part ways with Geoff, or he's seen the view numbers haven't been shifting and has decided to work smarter (less time spent liking/managing comments)

Why he's never decided to have separate YT channels for EV and Food/Travel is baffling, so it's possible this might be a precursor to doing that - doing stuff he "enjoys" on this channel and keeping the large subscriber count, then starting a second EV channel knowing they'll be thirsty enough to follow him over.

goon23

It obviously all a setup with his EV nonsense, it’s time YouTube removed all his EV vlogs because they are all clickbait misinformation that he has setup for marketing (lies). So we’ve had the EV nonsense now it must be time for another health scare vlog coming our way 🤦‍♂️

ComfyJB

MacMaster's viewer demographics don't line up with Chef Dave - he needs the older and/or slower-witted sidekicks to make him appear more charismatic and humourous than he really is. His viewers enjoy the safe, mundane ramblings of a man whose pop culture references align with the happier times of his viewers' past, not your Spongebob Squarepants or whatever Chef Dave grew up with.

Dave has impressive numbers on Instagram, but we've seen enough plates of vomit on there from Lee's biggest fans to know they aren't up to speed with it, so growing his audience on there isn't a priority for him. Going by his YouTube numbers, there just isn't the incentive for Lee to bring him in. I'm sure students watch a lot of shite, but settling down each day for their tea while watching Lee say "Hash browns? Controversial!" after 20 minutes of B-roll and lift music is something I can't imagine them doing.

mansfield.png

goon23

So MacMoobs is going to Sydney what a shock that was, it’s clear that his delusional subs have to direct him because he is not capable of any kind of planning himself

Lee when you read this I reckon you are at least 36DD onwards to Victorias Secret

Attachments