Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo Baggins

Finally been called out.

Even bad publicity is good for his channel. People from this blokes channel, he has 164,000 subs, will go and watch the MacRepeater, just to see what all the fuss is about. Our hero will probably want appear on the channel to defend himself, any chance to get more followers.

goon23

This self entitled prick reviews a burger and fries (as if he is some kind of expert) luckily for him there was 2 people who actually own restaurants to help him🤦‍♂️ the sad thing is Lee really does think he is someone special and he clearly isn’t it’s cringe worthy. I’m sure there will be heart attack scare vlog coming after consuming all those calories which he clearly doesn’t care about as he stated in this vlog

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ive seen johnnyvlogger in a different light this summer. His mask often slips and he’s rude or offensive to other people during his lives. He’s downright racist at times too to foreigners. He’s also quite curt to his friends and strangers at times not to mention restaurant workers.

I’m sure he’s actually a bit simple, for some reason he keeps eating & staying in cheap places with crap ratings then moaning they arent very good. First time he was in benidorm when he & Denice were on a sabatical he admitted a prostitute robbed him whilst he was negotiating to get a handjob. Trouble seems to follow him around at times, but it never seems to be his fault?

He’s blatantly a bit thick. He is only 55 yearold but manages 8 or 9 holidays a year? Did he win the lotto or something?
Yes he is a racist.

He makes a full of Chinese people all time.

He only uses Denise for sex.

And he's not a true friend too anyone of his so called friends, including P&C....
he would stab them all in the back in a split second.

I'm shocked at P&C still taking anything to do with him after he decided to have Tom back in his life.
But it's clearly obvious P&C will hook up with the devil for a few extra subs.

Its a bloody dentist Chelle needs.
---
And he's removed JJ's spanner again haha.

JJ will be crying for it back.

Last edited:

RJH

The MacRepeater in full repeat mode on his lastest EV vlog. If only Tesla would sell their software, I don't like these brakes, and repeat and repeat.....💤💤
That one was headed I traded my Porsche Taycan for a Tesla. Only he didn't. Using the MacMasterbators logic, Coke should sell their recipe to its competitors. Somehow I don't think that would be a particularly great idea.

goon23

He's made a career out of the hate... He should be a politician 🤣
The strop he had when the Porsche charger said "not allowed" 🤨
And how many times does he need a wee and food ? Diabetes/im dieing again coming soon.
You can bet on it if he did actually have a disease he would vlog it until he was dead being sad twat that he is. As long you remember he is doing this for us, not money 🤦‍♂️

David Nixon

Was this live thing the one where he's with the geezer in a yellow hat ?
Skip watched it but couldn't see the DJ bit !
Where abouts does he appear ?

Also, our hero getting "hundreds" of ebikes for review and then sells them ? Jeez

goon23

Omg another EV video🤦‍♂️ more lies once again, I love the way he talks about his family😂😂😂 he really thinks he is a supportive parent, the truth is he is a total waster, narcissist and bullshitter what a role model he is 🤡

goon23

Early signs of possible health scare upon his return from Spain, he is complaining about his knees on a comment also beer has returned to his full fat diet

David Nixon

He's good at the game though... Read out some hate mail (badly) and the idiots will post again ! Every reply pays for continued existence.