The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder why more of the travel bloggers dont do lives. Everytime odball Blackpool Stephen does one he has any amount of old boys and girls firing cash over bless them. Scotsman Kevin too. Seems an easy way to make £ even if youtube take half.
Hmm..didn’t know that..so if I did live things on YouTube people would just give me their money? Is that in addition to ad revenue?
---
I'm not so confident about that. If he does start feeling the pinch, we'll know about it as he'll go back to doing livestreams. Beyond that there's Patreon that I'm shocked he's still never set up an account for (too much of a paper trail?) and despite him saying he won't do sponsored videos, we know how good his word is. If all else fails he can always fall back on doing corporate videos on the side and he has a vast portfolio in place for that now.
I suppose he could just have another heart attack. They’re worth a fortune. I was hoping though he’d just get a job and disappear.

Reactions: 2
Hmm..didn’t know that..so if I did live things on YouTube people would just give me their money? Is that in addition to ad revenue?
---
Yeah different to ad revenue. Superthanks and superstickers, basically just donating during a live stream. Loads of the popular bloggers who do lives get ££ chucked at them. Think youtube take approx half.

Another captivating vlog tonight of this moaning tosser pulling faces and moaning about, well, everything!

Big foreheaded tit!

• Haha
MacMeldrew contemplates his crispy butt cheeks and why he ALWAYS needs a shave

365210353_842958940801033_5058517852867752960_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another bloody breakfast, this time where he tells the nodding donkey JB what he's having for breakfast. As always JB does what his master tells him to do.

The more I watch this selfish prick, the more I have the urge to give his forehead (and the rest of him) a huge slap.

Why is JB called Dave and does he wear dark glasses when with the Mac Twatty so he doesn’t get recognised? duck me he was like the Duracell bunny in this one and someone should have removed his batteries.

8A786420-06A8-4CB0-A7AE-096491ABAC44.jpeg

What's with elderly gammons & Ray Bans? Do they think they look like Tom Cruise in 1985? Also Dave seems a bit lardy to be a vegan.

Reactions: 3
Dave seems a bit lardy to be a vegan
I've not watched Dave before, but he did admit in the comments that he wasn't vegan. All bets are off though while carbs and hummus are still on the menu.

Views are down again so Lee's just prodding easy targets like vegans after the recent engagement that came from telling all smokers to duck off while he's eating.

Business ruin attempt of the day = IKEA.

Chipped in comments of agreement by his lackey, Big Dave (or JB for short, because that really fits).

MacPersonal- Space-Invader experimenting with how close he can get to Dave/JB/Truckstop Tina's glans without him noticing.

363994639_953200529086563_4583716296411311450_n.png

• Haha
His views seem to be dipping lately as does his subs uptake so it must time for the following fake illness vlog, EV vlog or clickbait title booster either way it’s all in aid of marketing as he calls it

His views seem to be dipping lately as does his subs uptake so it must time for the following fake illness vlog, EV vlog or clickbait title booster either way it’s all in aid of marketing as he calls it
Benidorm grift?

Yes I noticed his sub growth seems to have stalled a bit lately. Maybe he’s exhausted the idiot pool of blind followers?
---
Benidorm grift?
“MY DOCTOR TOLD ME I’D BEEN WORKING TOO HARD IN BENIDORM” and other BS click bait titles..

As if making YouTube videos could ever count as a job

Yes I noticed his sub growth seems to have stalled a bit lately. Maybe he’s exhausted the idiot pool of blind followers?
---

“MY DOCTOR TOLD ME I’D BEEN WORKING TOO HARD IN BENIDORM” and other BS click bait titles...
SCANDALOUS!!!! I GOT SICK IN BENIDORM AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH THE LOCAL QUACK CHARGED ME...

• Haha
Back in HOSPITAL? My liver EXPLODED after my first ONE EURO PINT in BENIDORM (drinks an alcohol-free pint, complains it's a bit fizzy)
I found a FINGER in my FISH & CHIPS at this BENIDORM SUPERMARKET (turns out he's ordered fish fingers and chips from the kids menu)
My TENERIFE return - a FULL ENGLISH with THE KNIGHTSTRIDER?! (Finds another place to redo the "knightstrider cocktail" joke, this time alcohol-free)

• Haha
  • Heart
I love fishing it’s so rewarding especially when you catch a whopper, it brings a smile to the face. Carry on with the lies and clickbait Lee you are only kidding yourself my friend

Attachments

The bleep just banned me from commenting on his latest.
---
Just deleted that bullshitting bleep so no more cringe nightly. Not likely to post on here again but all the best to the the members

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love fishing it’s so rewarding especially when you catch a whopper, it brings a smile to the face. Carry on with the lies and clickbait Lee you are only kidding yourself my friend
He calls us haters but all we do is expose his endless lies..the so called haters aren‘t haters, just the ones who see through his non-stop bullshit.

He makes a living from dishonesty and has the gall to call out ‘haters’
---

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.