The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on yesterday's video - back to being the lord and saviour for all local businesses I see. Strange how items on a breakfast that he normally marks down for are praised because the owner Amy was nice to him and agreed to appear on camera:
  • Catering sausages previously unacceptable
  • Hash browns previously haven't belonged
  • A ramekin for the beans has previously been ridiculed
  • Something "exotic" like garlic mushrooms would've previously seen him gurning to the point he'd finish the review outside
However nope, he couldn't stop raving about how nice it was (particularly the garlic mushrooms) and rated it a 10 while addressing the potential adverse comments the rating would bring. But hang on...

deceit.png

Oh Amy gets a 10, not the breakfast? So he was lying to her while stood right next to her as he announced his rating for the breakfast?

I wonder what's really going on here... Oh his sister's shop just happens to be located opposite? Fancy that.

marketing.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Catering sausages previously unacceptable
check his review of some horror cafe inside an arcade in Blackpool. Higgets mates place. Utter crap. Gave it a 10. It wasnt even cheap. The catering sausage schtick is just a scam.

Reactions: 2
Poor Amy's had to take the day off now the MacMasterphiles are descending on her new business

destroylocalbusinesses.png

Had to come on here for some therapy ffs after tonight's cringefest! duck me he never shuts up. He must have an off button somewhere and fat Ange embarrassingly smiling to his every word. Sexual innuendos galore yet keeps saying its a family channel then at the end the grovelling Ange copies Twatmasters mark out of 10. The worstever!

Why is a bent sausage better? Has he never heard of Peyronie's Disease?

MCCHEED.jpg

• Haha
Yet another cringefest from the MacFuckwit. Her puppy dog eyes looking at him like she's desperate for his bent sausage, him making innuendos probably because he's not getting any at home (wherever that is).

What really annoys me though is how he tells her what to eat, how to eat, when to eat, how to look when she eats. Almost coercion! She goes along with it though, so more fool her.

Meanwhile up in Leeds, hopefully if she's got any sense, his part time girlfriend will be getting serviced by a real bloke. His ex wife will be back home charging his car, doing his washing, and running his graphic design business, all while he's frittering his mum's money away trying to end up with a real heart attack, which if he does, nobody will believe the dick.

Lee, if you reading. You're a disgrace! I feel so sorry for your kids, your girlfriend, and your ex-wife. Darren John clearly saw right through the using man you are.

Reactions: 7
Even "watch tae the end" Kevin the Scotsman isn't felling well now and it's not his sore foot. He only mentioned it 5 times in the first 5 minutes of his vlog. Yet he still managed to struggled out to the pub the night before. A viewer suggested because of the wind, he should 'buy' a proper microphone for his phone, maybe that's why he's not feeling good.

• Haha
Why is a bent sausage better? Has he never heard of Peyronie's Disease?

View attachment 2354681
*rapidly pokes minds eye*
---
Even "watch tae the end" Kevin the Scotsman isn't felling well now and it's not his sore foot. He only mentioned it 5 times in the first 5 minutes of his vlog. Yet he still managed to struggled out to the pub the night before. A viewer suggested because of the wind, he should 'buy' a proper microphone for his phone, maybe that's why he's not feeling good.
Exactly as I predicted just last week! They’re all going to be having heart attacks in Tenerife now as they’ve seen how profitable it is on YouTube..

At the Hospital del Sur: “that’s odd, he’s the seventh Brit we’ve had in this week clutching his heart in one hand and a GoPro in the other”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Barren John is now asking for people to buy him a coffee (begging)🤦‍♂️ YouTube is full of people who money for nothing, sad thing is people actually give them money 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I see Barren John is now asking for people to buy him a coffee (begging)🤦‍♂️ YouTube is full of people who money for nothing, sad thing is people actually give them money 🤷‍♂️
I would never give money to a YouTuber or any social media person for that matter, for the simple fact that I have to work extremely hard for my money (actual physical work at a proper job ,not reviewing cafes and restaurants or making ghost hunt videos) I genuinely don’t understand these hangers on who donate their hard earned money to these people who don’t appear to have proper jobs but just state YouTube as their job title.
---
It's like a cut price version of something already crap. I've said before, don't use cancer to clickbait. Lost my Dad to liver Cancer. Came out of nowhere and killed him in 6 months.
Sorry about your dad, these “cancer scare” videos really riled me too as my dad has been living with prostate cancer for the past two years, we don’t know how much longer he’s got left but recently we had another scare where they thought it had spread to his lungs, luckily after numerous tests that turned out not to be the case, at the same time all this was happening my mam was hospitalised with gall stones so since he’s started with these “health scare” videos genuinely he has lost all respect from me (not that I had much in the first place) but it is literally zero respect now, I only watch him so that I can come on here and read the comments then criticise. I think I was blocked from his channel months ago after some of my comments on his videos as he never seems to reply these days. Never mess around making health scare videos when some of your viewers are actually going through these horrific things!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cheeky get. If he's so hard up he can sell that silly mid life crisis red Italian winky substitute he swans about on and get something more suitable for someone of his advanced years like a Honda C90.

Reactions: 5
Cheeky get. If he's so hard up he can sell that silly mid life crisis red Italian winky substitute he swans about on and get something more suitable for someone of his advanced years like a Honda C90.
Darren likes to boast about overpaying for consumables. Thinks nothing of paying hideous money for food and drink around London. Paid about €300 extra for a cell-like roo
on an overnight ferry rather than slum it like everyone else.

So its somewhat ironic.

Why oh why am I still watching this utter lying tosspot? Videos of him shovelling stodge into his gob. What's hilarious is he thinks this is actually a job!

head!

Reactions: 4
Why oh why am I still watching this utter lying tosspot? Videos of him shovelling stodge into his gob. What's hilarious is he thinks this is actually a job!

head!
Once he’s burned through his mums money and the lease car has been repo’d he’ll have to get an actual job..it can’t be long now..his cash burn must be massive

Reactions: 4
he’ll have to get an actual job..it can’t be long now
I'm not so confident about that. If he does start feeling the pinch, we'll know about it as he'll go back to doing livestreams. Beyond that there's Patreon that I'm shocked he's still never set up an account for (too much of a paper trail?) and despite him saying he won't do sponsored videos, we know how good his word is. If all else fails he can always fall back on doing corporate videos on the side and he has a vast portfolio in place for that now.

• Haha
I do wonder why more of the travel bloggers dont do lives. Everytime odball Blackpool Stephen does one he has any amount of old boys and girls firing cash over bless them. Scotsman Kevin too. Seems an easy way to make £ even if youtube take half.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.