The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aka "Darren Powell", born April 1969. Someone once wrote on here that he refused a fan a selfie on the tube. I find that hard to believe and I used to look out for him on the Jubilee line in Docklands. I enjoyed his videos in the Farringdon/Chancery Lane/Hatton Garden area of The City.

His latest one with another social outcast Stephen is cringe. Both these fuckers must have been bullied at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His latest one with another social outcast Stephen is cringe. Both these fuckers must have been bullied at school.
Deffo something amiss with Stephen. Seems camp but has a keen interest in Blackpools brothels and cottaging area.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I couldn't drive after having fish and chips and a ride on the tram"?? What the duck?

That councillor by the way? Could he lick Lee's arse any more than he did? As for the Walk With The Weirdo bloke that MacClassytwatster has befriended, well what an oddball. Now Sarah, Angie, and his ex-wife have a new rival. I've watched this woman before and switched her video off after 2 minutes.

Annoying fuckwits the lot of em'!

Reactions: 2
"I couldn't drive after having fish and chips and a ride on the tram"?? What the duck?

That councillor by the way? Could he lick Lee's arse any more than he did? As for the Walk With The Weirdo bloke that MacClassytwatster has befriended, well what an oddball. Now Sarah, Angie, and his ex-wife have a new rival. I've watched this woman before and switched her video off after 2 minutes.

Annoying fuckwits the lot of em'!
They probably went to a hotel for a threesum after that breakfast,bent sausage the works there’s an image for you 🤮🤮🤮

They probably went to a hotel for a threesum after that breakfast,bent sausage the works there’s an image for you 🤮🤮🤮
🤣🤣

"I'm just going in for a bit of minge". (Nods in approval). Crispy on the outside, soft on the inner". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a video from years ago where he was talking about mental health, he also spoke about him losing his job during Covid and how he nearly ended up homeless and in this video he also mentioned how he’d split with his long term partner. He looked so different in it as well as he was a lot thinner, he does strike me as being depressed. It seems he doesn’t have many friends and his son doesn’t seem to want to be in many of his videos these days either, it’s as though he’s been ditched by everyone. I did read a comment a while ago (I’m sure it was somewhere on one of these threads) that in reality Darren isn’t a very nice person and is very sexist and rude in real life. I think that’s supposedly one of the reasons The Macmaster fell out with him because he’d replied to one of his comments saying what type of person Darren is but yet he still comes across as being a more genuine and nicer person than Lee. I quite enjoy some of his videos if his random trips around London to random greasy spoons and going off the beaten track to places in London that aren’t touristy.
I get the impression Darren John thought Youtube was going to be a much more straightforward affair. His early weight loss stuff is pretty good and at least has some actual content. Ever since he bust up with The Twatmaster he has nosedived. As I stated previous, he manages to duck up some possibly good content on the motorbike trip.

On the flip side I think the Macmaster gets how it works and knows how to do it in the sense of edits and algorithm. However both have duck all to say. Zip. I also get the impression that DJ latest mental health Alan partridge like vid is Jim jumping on the poor me health scare bandwagon from Macmaster.

It's like a cut price version of something already crap. I've said before, don't use cancer to clickbait. Lost my Dad to liver Cancer. Came out of nowhere and killed him in 6 months.

I also don't think the Macmaster has a drink problem. I have a lot of experience in these matters. He drinks like a p*ssy. The bloke may have damaged his liver through fried tit. Rant over. I never see him about Mansfield. Dunno what I'd say...

His eyes are yellow,
and on every vlog ( up until recently) he has drank whiskey like it'sgoing out of fashion,
so I certainly believe he is a functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 5
Scotsman in Tenerife (who legitimately seems sound and innofensive) is namechecking McMaster in his vLogs often, i think he’s keen for a collab to gain a few thousand extra followers.

DJ with sad background music talking about mental health.....

Yes, it's another vlog about him not getting enough youtube action

Im new to Darren John but i could talk about him all day
Don't really watch him, but the fact he ditched the clickbait master is a good thing in my book, who is not as much in London now, that he has to pay for accomodation.

Reactions: 4
Another pointless video of the Mansfield muppet reviewing a breakfast that nobody has asked him to do, yet he passes this off as a job.

Usual comments about bendy sausages, breakwaters, glazed over eggs, unnecessary greenery, etc.

What a role model is he is for his kids.

Reactions: 6
I wonder where hes off to? Meanhile lynne rowlands is relentlessly chasing johnnyvlogger for a photo he took of her and dowd back in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh sex tourist Geoff Carter's next video is about Thai ladyboys in Manchester. Innuendo overload incoming! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
The beginnings of a new "marketing" strategy in action today: picking on the general public. Starts with the UNTHINKABLE and DISGUSTING behaviour of someone having the gall to smoke OUTSIDE.

Won't be long until his video titles are "This FAT B@$TARD didn't want me filming NEXT TO HIM on my FLIGHT TO NEW YORK. He weighed HOW MUCH?"
He is such a hypocrite sits in Tenerifeeee and Benidorm next to loads of people smoking - have seen him
---
He is such a hypocrite sits in Tenerifeeee and Benidorm next to loads of people smoking - have seen him
!!! Does anyone know why he lives in his ex wife's garage' and spends £120 k on a car??? Why would his new girlfriend allow that to go on - does not make sense to me