The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one was from a couple of weeks ago. Imagine someone saying that about your own daughter and responding with 'Lol. šŸ˜‚'

736573957589_5875638465_5763745746.png

Freak.

Reactions: 3
MacBoringtwat, if you're reading, here's my homemade breakfast this morning.

No bend on the sausage, although they're butchers and not catering sausages.

No hash browns - controversial.

Beans and tomatoes touching the egg on purpose. Breakwaters are for pussies!

Scottish black pudding and haggis too, but tinned tomatoes, and no pretentious mushrooms.

I hope you approve! Actually, no I don't. Your opinion is worthless to me, like your tit videos.
---
I often wonder who was parenting Paige when he was living in Hoboken, New Jersey for 12 years. Sounds a bit selfish being an absent father on a jolly.
I would have thought Sharon, his ex wife. Probably better for Paige that he wasn't around. Can you imagine what she'd have turned into?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuinely struggling to watch this midlife crisis loser anymore after that cancer clickbait cr@p. But just caught his most recent groundbreaking offering, 10 minutes of it anyway. Picking up a Chinese takeaway from his ā€˜localā€™ Chinese (the Mansfield local)ā€¦ā€¦ reveals that his favourite Chinese is sweet & sour chicken, boiled rice and plain chips. Isnā€™t the only curry he orders a Tikka Masala and boiled rice? Honestly at a loss why a bloke with such a basic and limited palate decided to record himself going around eating.

Reactions: 6
Genuinely struggling to watch this midlife crisis loser anymore after that cancer clickbait cr@p. But just caught his most recent groundbreaking offering, 10 minutes of it anyway. Picking up a Chinese takeaway from his ā€˜localā€™ Chinese (the Mansfield local)ā€¦ā€¦ reveals that his favourite Chinese is sweet & sour chicken, boiled rice and plain chips. Isnā€™t the only curry he orders a Tikka Masala and boiled rice? Honestly at a loss why a bloke with such a basic and limited palate decided to record himself going around eating.
And equally why people want to watch someone from Mansfield eating a takeaway. The worldā€˜s gone mad.

Our hero eats his takeaway at home (his words)/ā€˜the officeā€™/his ex wifeā€™s house where he camps in the converted garage. It looked grim, ā€˜chilli chipsā€™ looked like a good ploy to knock out warm ups at twice the price of ordinary chips.

3D90D79F-1A9D-4471-A9E9-1AA6EA34164E.jpeg

I would have thought Sharon, his ex wife. Probably better for Paige that he wasn't around. Can you imagine what she'd have turned into?
Father very local to me films himself and his two teenagers going to Tesco, walking to the bus stop, at the park really boring stuff. He's an obnoxious twit but the teenagers think they are 14 and 17 think they are the bleeping dogs bollocks. They have been brought up to think the world owes them a living and they are Youtube famous, thick as mince and very little prospects. His decade of filming them and blowing smoke up their backsides has not done them any good.

Reactions: 4
Johnnyvlogger buying a frozen Ā£2 lamb dinner and reviewing it is the content we need hahahaha

• Haha
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚so heā€™s vlogs have been on the slide and hence another clickbait marketing EV vlog appears. So more lies about his EV and battery pack, I actually wish this absolute bullshitter would just curl up and die as he contributes nothing to the human race other than lies and bad parenting skills

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like his car could possibly cost him some big money due to a battery problem.

Hopefully he'll take it out of the birthday and Christmas money for Paige, Harriet, James, Sarah, Blonde Angel, etc. After all, he's probably got trips planned to Benidorm, Tenerife, USA, Narnia, Mars, Chesterfield, and god knows where else. That can't suffer now can it?

Just had a quick flick through his vids and since the so-called cancer scare video and the one where he said he was making a fresh start by eating healthy and he's posted between 25-40 vids of full English breakfast or fish n chips video with burger and takeaways in between cemented with a few Sunday roasts. If that's healthy I'm Baron John!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again on todays offering measuring his forehead clearly shows he reads this thread. So Lee stop with bullshit and get a proper job and also if you donā€™t know which county Ilkeston is in I wouldnā€™t even trust you to flip a burger In McDonaldā€™s šŸ¤”

So in this video the ramekin for his beans was acceptable as were the tomatoes. The beans had a good consistency, unlike his reviews. Doesn't matter though, it was quality prodooce. Not produce, but prodooce.

As Goon23 rightly pointed out, it's a bit worrying he doesn't know which county Ilkeston is in. Having lived there once myself, it's Derbyshire, just 23 miles from his single bedroom abode in Mansfield. You'd think he'd know that.

Anyway, what's more worrying and laughable is that he considers all this as a job! Deluded prick.

Sucking to to the rich kids.... He's as tight as a mouse's twit, wish his daughter would wake up to the fact that he uses (abuses) her.... She's seems ok.
The battery would be an insurance job... but it'll miraculously turn out to be ok, like the rest of his bs.

Yet again more lies with his title saying he ate with Neil Morrissey and yet Neil was no where to be seenšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøwell Iā€™m sick of this guy telling lies and clickbaiting so itā€™s been reported

What an absolute loser of a man, how many times did he say ā€œNeil, if youā€™re watchingā€? Dishes out a 10/10. Almost pleading for acceptance from these ā€˜celebritiesā€™ who never in a million years will be watching the dross he records. What an absolute weapon.

Just watched his latest tripe on YouTube at that pub, noticed a few times in the video he made reference to having a pint but that on this occasion he's having a Diet Coke - has he backtracked on him being tee total for good already? šŸ˜‚ Has he made any reference to this in any other videos or just trying to slip this in as a subtle hint to his braindead following he's back on the sauce?

The price of a very mediocre looking fish and chips at his mate Neilā€™s pub knocks our hero sideways and boss eyed

57E1BEEB-C289-44A8-8AA4-4A21B3AF783B.jpeg

• Haha
Just watched his latest tripe on YouTube at that pub, noticed a few times in the video he made reference to having a pint but that on this occasion he's having a Diet Coke - has he backtracked on him being tee total for good already? šŸ˜‚ Has he made any reference to this in any other videos or just trying to slip this in as a subtle hint to his braindead following he's back on the sauce?
He was never off it. Drinking way more by looking at the state of him. Lies taking their toll.

Yep itā€™s a hard job he does telling lies on YouTube, faking illnesses and using people for personal gain, I would be an alcoholic too and thatā€™s before we talk about his failed family life, if youā€™re reading this Lee pop a comment in comments section down below šŸ‘

The riveting MacBorefest vlog today was him eating almost the same Chinese takeaway he had the day before from his other 'go to' establishment, which initially he forgets the name of. He tried his second 'go to' and seemed surprised by the quality of what he was eating. Strange really as he's a creature of habit in what he eats, and if this is a regular takeaway then surely he should know.

I can't remember who won in the battle of the MacForehead Mansfield Chinese Takeaway Showdown, but I know the latter's chips were better so I'll sleep soundly tonight with that knowledge.

Hopefully one day his channel will come crashing down, his money will run out, the ex-wife will take back the keys to his box room, and he'll seek meaningful employment.

Contravershul moy friends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.