The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shocker!! More EV nonsense as per usual upon his return from his holidays I mean work. I notice the ex wife helped him the filming for good measure too, what’s more embarrassing is he claims to know about tech yet can’t open a car door and doesn’t understand how batteries work with plus and negative what an absolute 🛎end

Tech expert ? Distilled Clarkson wankery... After a head injury.
NINE volt battery FFS, then it's I don't know how a key works... Just hand the camera to Lee, and let her do it.
It's a car battery , surely your other cars had one ?
Charging at 180A would boil the acid, especially in a dud battery - with risk of explosion !
It's like a laurel and hardy movie , only not as entertaining.
£100 at Halfords, £75 at a discount store...but no doubt our hero will pony up 1500 quid - despite it still being in warranty.
Queue Paige while it's still warm = less clothes "oh, and can you not wear a bra this time? Me views are down"
Or just let her run your finances, she won't put up with the tit you do.
She has her head screwed on - presumably because you had little to do with her upbringing either ?

Reactions: 1
Definitely looks like a ‘special’ - from some various googling…the 12v battery is a Lithium Phosphate type made in the Czech Republic by A123 Systems

From what I’ve read it’s a somewhat fancy beast, using a LIN bus connection to the car for telemetry and diagnostics. Therefore no simple/ready/cheap aftermarket drop-in replacement.

However, it is covered by warranty - so let's see how he fares...

Reading through the comments, he has rattled a few of his followers with his lastest clickbait title. Implying yet again, he has changed to another EV. Probably testing the water for when the day comes and he hands his back.

Reactions: 2
Reading through the comments, he has rattled a few of his followers with his lastest clickbait title. Implying yet again, he has changed to another EV. Probably testing the water for when the day comes and he hands his back.
It’s the only thing which gets him views but it will dry up EVentaully a bit like his face, but anyone with 1 ounce of common sense would unsubscribe from him because he is basically a lying con artist who says one thing and does another.

Reactions: 1
It’s the only thing which gets him views but it will dry up EVentaully a bit like his face, but anyone with 1 ounce of common sense would unsubscribe from him because he is basically a lying con artist who says one thing and does another.
Are we talking about Lee or Rishi ? 🤣

If this prick shouts "get out of the way" to other road users one more time when he's showing off in a new toy, I'm going to get him...

...and I'll make it look like a bloody accident!

So another vlog tonight showing us all again how he can't handle criticism. It maybe goes to show that quite a few people obviously just read his clickbait titles and don't actually watch the vlog. Then him telling people they don't have to post in his comments that they are unsubscribing from his channel. He then says he finds all the negative comments amusing? Of course you do Lee... 😉