The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Training bra time?

He only scored it a ten because of the Guy Ritchie association, no way what he had was thirteen quid's worth and any other time he would have said so.

A food reviewer who doesn't know a crusty bap from a brioche bun and someone with an interest in aviation who doesn't know whether a plane is taking off or landing? Yep, you're watching the Twatmaster my friends!

363470466_1030557508319137_3765814804983529448_n (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guy Ritchie, James May, for fucks sake. Watch out Blonde Angel, JB, and Dopey Daughter, he'll be dropping you soon now he's trying to get in with the stars!

Reactions: 3
The big names are only for the clickbait picture....
He'll be best mates with Harry Ramsden next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You could see his daughter getting more and more exasperated with him insisting she always ate at Tescos after he'd said how terrible it was (over and over and over again). I would imagine the next time he wants her to be in one of his vlogs her response will be two words and the second one will be 'off'.

363903742_3146821588956014_1296758503835437541_n.png

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I thought the Tesco video was a tad uncomfortable to watch. There's his daughter saying that Tesco was a godsend as it is inexpensive to feed her children there.

Next thing you know, he turns up in his 100k electric car, no warmth or loving parental vibes towards his grandchildren, absolutely slagging the food off.

Just seemed a bit off to me.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I thought the Tesco video was a tad uncomfortable to watch. There's his daughter saying that Tesco was a godsend as it is inexpensive to feed her children there.

Next thing you know, he turns up in his 100k electric car, no warmth or loving parental vibes towards his grandchildren, absolutely slagging the food off.

Just seemed a bit off to me.
The guy has zero parenting skills, look at state of his life😂 he lives in a bubble and in reality he has no real friends or family that actually like him because he is fake and they see thru him

Reactions: 4
As much as blatant supermarket profiteering is p•ssing me off no end atm I dont feel its appropriate to directly dig them out because the free food they served your kids wasnt the best.

ridiculous!

The latest offering of a truck stop breakfast once again clearly shows that he has zero creativity, how many times can you flog a dead horse 😂😂 at least he didn’t name drop for clickbait this time or marketing as he likes to calling it (lies to me and you). Waiting for the trips abroad to come with health lies to follow up

Does this wanker not realise what a broken record he sounds like?

He blatantly did that review loudly so Cindy could hear him and think "Ooo, what a lovely guy". He really does think he's Mansfield's answer to Mary Portas - the saviour of local businesses. What also makes me laugh how he changes his mind on what makes a great breakfast, depending on where he is. The change of persona too, thinking he's some sort of hard working truck driver with his proper cup of "builders", wolfing down his breakfast.

His speech about the North/South divide makes me laugh too, with him emphasising he's from the Midlands. Whilst Mansfield is officially in the East Midlands, it's the north of it and actually further north than much of Cheshire. He talks about the North as if it's some far off place, but when the mood suits he claims to be a Northerner. The guy has more faces than a town hall clock.

Oh and how many times did he name drop James May and Guy Ritchie, and now Neil Morrisey? Irritating twit!

I seriously hope Sarah is shagging someone behind this muppet's back! He deserves it, the prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So as predicted Paige’s channel is up and running 🙄. It was just a McMaster video, exactly the same format, jokes and him and her scoring the food out of 10. Just another revenue stream for him!

Fun for all the family, Play MacTwatster bingo! Look out for these well worn and much over used phrases and punch yourself in the face every time you hear one!

sausage as a breakwater
Hash brown - controversial
This is a family run business
This is a family channel (usually said after he’s uttered the most crude of innuendoes)
I like tinned tomatoes
Not pretentious portobello mushrooms
Not much/too much fat on this bacon
Perm any one from several relating to the yellow of an egg
Grange Hill/bent sausage
Poodles willy
Yorkshire tea
You can tell I'm from Mansfield (cos your a cock?)
Best of both
Butchers sausage (up my arse, ooh, family channel)

more to follow my friends!

0CE861C9-BB98-416B-8BC8-989E95649FF4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone read the comments on his YouTube vlogs?

I've come to the conclusion that most (not all) of his followers on there are...

1) Thick
2) Basic
3) In awe of him
4)...and Paige
5) Arselickers
6) All of the above

Lee(ch) is using his own daughter to grow his forehead, sorry, channel (bloody predictive text), and she's clearly far too thick to realise it. She's probably a lovely person, but she talks like she's as dull as dish water and probably has an IQ as low as his eyebrows.

Let's look at the other people who now regularly feature on the MacFuckwit's channel.

Blonde Angel - nice but dim
Walk on The Wild Side - not the sharpest
Geoff Carter - again, not the sharpest
Big JB - there because he does as Lee tells him

For someone who's allegedly gots lots of friends in Tenerife, he's never down there, which is odd given how close he is to Daniel. Then there's that car vlogger he met for fish and chips at Ironbridge - not seen him since. The chef at that pub who featured a fair bit - not been on for a long time. We all know about Darren John and Andrew Knight too. Is there a pattern emerging here? Still, if he gets desperate I'm sure his Scouse stalker will agree to appear on his videos (controversial)!

The man is a sausage short of a breakwater!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The chef who you mention goes by the name of chef_dave11 on Instagram. He has 80k followers, mainly student types, and is an absolute grade-A bellend, completely different to how he came across on MacMaster's channel. Honestly, he's an utter utter prick!

• Haha
The chef who you mention goes by the name of chef_dave11 on Instagram. He has 80k followers, mainly student types, and is an absolute grade-A bellend, completely different to how he came across on MacMaster's channel. Honestly, he's an utter utter prick!
So why aren't they vlogging together then? They sound right for each other and live close. Winner winner, fish and chips with mushy peas and curry sauce dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MacMaster's viewer demographics don't line up with Chef Dave - he needs the older and/or slower-witted sidekicks to make him appear more charismatic and humourous than he really is. His viewers enjoy the safe, mundane ramblings of a man whose pop culture references align with the happier times of his viewers' past, not your Spongebob Squarepants or whatever Chef Dave grew up with.

Dave has impressive numbers on Instagram, but we've seen enough plates of vomit on there from Lee's biggest fans to know they aren't up to speed with it, so growing his audience on there isn't a priority for him. Going by his YouTube numbers, there just isn't the incentive for Lee to bring him in. I'm sure students watch a lot of shite, but settling down each day for their tea while watching Lee say "Hash browns? Controversial!" after 20 minutes of B-roll and lift music is something I can't imagine them doing.

mansfield.png

Another fine example of how stupid Lee is when describing M and S breakfast😂😂 he clearly doesn’t understand the difference between a roast potato and potato and onion rosti for someone who seems to think he is some kind of expert on reviewing food and can’t even tell the difference is pathetic or maybe it’s because he can’t say Rosti like he can’t say became correctly and to think he worked for a newspaper 😂😂

Reactions: 1
The guy has zero parenting skills, look at state of his life😂 he lives in a bubble and in reality he has no real friends or family that actually like him because he is fake and they see thru him
I often wonder who was parenting Paige when he was living in Hoboken, New Jersey for 12 years. Sounds a bit selfish being an absent father on a jolly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.