The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people want to witch about Tattle (pot, kettle), I find it better to at least let Tattle see who is posting such incorrect feedback about this forum, I think it's a lovely place 🤪.

Screenshot 2024-02-07(1).png

Screenshot 2024-02-07(2).png

Hi Jane 👋, welcome to Tattle my darling. Get back to arse licking in the fanboy Facebook forum please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For Lee's deluded followers looking in.

Your hero is deadbeat dad that abandoned his kids for a £1 Burger in Blackpool and used Cancer as Clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fame at last!

70984A21-9C79-4EC4-983A-858CE712155A.png

---
I was so jealous of his Benidorm and Tenerife trips last year. I had to make do with St Lucia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have it on good authority that his ex wife has defended him on that post.

What is it with this bloke? I know he IS a big cock but I'm beginning to think he has one! Mind you, look at who worships him. Ooooo, contravershuwl.

Oh and Jane (and the rest of the Cunty MacCuntface Cult page), not jealous at all. I earn my money through hard work, doing something that's of value to people, unlike reviewing bent sausages and nodding to everything that Geoff Talks Bollocks says.

Anyway, let the low IQ, MacBellend lovers get on with their hero worshipping. Basic things for basic people.

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the delusional fans of the twatmaster!! Please enjoy reading the truth about your leader. Please also note we are not jealous of this idiot at all. We don’t like people who pretend to something they are not and constantly tell lies, clickbait fake illnesses, spread misinformation and bad fathers which equals Lee Davey the Lie Master

hopefully these pages of truth will awaken you from your delusional daze and you will see the light.

Reactions: 4
Why does he insist on referring to “not using any special effects or camera work”? What f’ing special fx? And by camera work, does he mean. Placing a camera in a spot then filming something pre planned. Then doing it all again from yet another angle and acting like he’s never been there? I’m new to his channel and I can see so many unbelievably cringe worthy moments, that I can tell he relies on for all content.
In the new episode, pretending to look lost and also singing Tie my kangaroo down. So “spontaneous”. Does anyone ever grab his camera?

don’t get me started on the “right then, c’mon” shite. Apparently poached egg and avocado is pretentious. No mate, it’s just an egg and an avocado prepared differently.

I don’t watch this guy that often but wondering what’s the big deal about him going to OZ? He made a video about finally going, he’s now there and doing the same tit he does in any English town…. Walking about talking crap and eating fish and chips. Anyway my question is, is there some significance with going to Australia?

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch this guy that often but wondering what’s the big deal about him going to OZ? He made a video about finally going, he’s now there and doing the same tit he does in any English town…. Walking about talking crap and eating fish and chips. Anyway my question is, is there some significance with going to Australia?
Basically, the bullshitting CuntMaster reads here religiously, and thinks we are all 'jealous trolls' (we're supposedly jealous of a man who never sees his kids, and lives in his ex wife's spare bedroom). Plenty of people on here had pointed out that he constantly bullshits about where he is going to 'travel', even though he usually ends up in either Benidorm or Tenerife. He had been saying he was going to book Australia 'very soon' - dating back to about 2020. 4 years later, he finally copped out and took a crappy sponsor (where only the thickest of the thick delusional followers will actually use his discount code), and with the sponsorship money, he paid for a flight to Australia so that he could stay in the shittest/cheapest hotel room he could find, walk about in the same crusty old clothes that he has been wearing for the past few years, and make the same usual old 'content' of the most boring things a human being could possibly do while they're on the other side of the world. The sole reason for going was so that it could be some 'gotcha, see I told you so' about going there. Make no mistake, he only went because even his most braindead followers were cottoning on to his lies, let alone the people with even 1/10th of a brain. He will happily spend a couple of thousand pound on flights to and from Australia, but will never even consider taking his own kids abroad.

Reactions: 7
New viewer and this man is an absolute imbecile. He repeats like he’s got memory loss. He keeps saying everything is “brilliant” but not actually saying why at any point. He’ll say look over there/here as if you can see what he’s seeing. Try pointing the camera the direction you’re looking you complete belle*d! The part where he “interviews” two kids was bloody creepy as hell, and got nothing out of it.

Also, the whole “what’s this mean? Comment below” we get it, you want interaction, but this is see through. Finally, does he actually know what the word “woke” actually means? Pathetic specimen of a man, who likes to fake being attacked by seagulls for some reason. Any followers that worship him, need to get out more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.