The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some top class comments above, I salute you👏👏

he actually said he was feeling healthy the other but looking at the state of him I would disagree flabby man boobs, an increasing gut and triple chins. The content if you want to call it that is as lame as he is boring, dull and pointless. If you go to Oz at least pick a decent place like Sydney or Brisbane, it clearly shows that he has no idea of how to travelling bit like his driving skills

Reactions: 4
Oh shock, another episode that goes somewhere that could be interesting, but all he does is repeat inane things, meet an ex-pat (why not someone born there?) bring up EV’s again and have no shame showing someone’s number plates. And of course, only eating bloody fish and chips again!

Do we think he’d be the type who would be happy watching someone vlogging a visit to the UK and only interviewing someone who wasn’t originally born in the UK? No doubt he’d call them an immigrant rather than “ex-pat”

I’ve only just started with his videos and already can work out what makes this lying fake piece of crap tick.

I’m guessing he can’t have much money, otherwise he would’ve changed his much hated Electric car already? Everything about this guy reads sham.

Reactions: 2
Oh shock, another episode that goes somewhere that could be interesting, but all he does is repeat inane things, meet an ex-pat (why not someone born there?) bring up EV’s again and have no shame showing someone’s number plates. And of course, only eating bloody fish and chips again!

Do we think he’d be the type who would be happy watching someone vlogging a visit to the UK and only interviewing someone who wasn’t originally born in the UK? No doubt he’d call them an immigrant rather than “ex-pat”

I’ve only just started with his videos and already can work out what makes this lying fake piece of crap tick.

I’m guessing he can’t have much money, otherwise he would’ve changed his much hated Electric car already? Everything about this guy reads sham.
He keeps the EV because it’s his money spinner with all the misinformation the he spouts about it, after all it nearly killed him twice😂😂 first time he nearly froze to death in it because he doesn’t understand how to charge it and the second time he couldn’t breath in it again because he doesn’t understand how to charge it and therefore locked himself in it and clickbaited the whole farce of it🤦‍♂️

Also doesn't he get a massive tax credit for running an expensive EV? Harry Metcalfe mentioned why so many ⚓ drive Taycans and e-trons the other day.

Even the dogs in the street knew after a few days in Perth there would be nothing much to see or do there. So heading to Sydney now and if you're a ex pat (hopefully with a car) he's looking for you. It was no surprise the only time he really got out of Perth, he was scrounging a lift off a follower. To be fair he has threatened to hire a car over the years, but the last time I remember seeing him in one, Andy Knightstrider gave him one free for the day.

Last edited:
So MacMoobs is going to Sydney what a shock that was, it’s clear that his delusional subs have to direct him because he is not capable of any kind of planning himself

Lee when you read this I reckon you are at least 36DD onwards to Victorias Secret

Attachments

I'm banned from commenting on his YouTube channel so when he's asking for suggestions, could one of you do the honours for me please?

Either (or both) of these;

A food and drink review at an outback pub, shoving the camera in the face of a big Aussie bush dweller, doing his walk back shots, etc, before some local called Big Kev takes offence to him and the flying doctors have to be called.

When he's in Sydney, direct him to Redfern and tell him the locals will be nothing but friendly to him. They'll show him around their neighbourhood (emphasis on "hood'), following which we'll have a break from his monotony whilst the insurance claim for new camera equipment is being processed.

P.S. No offence to the residents of Redfern.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MacWorkshy, if you're reading, it's 07:18 as I type this. I'm on my way to work having been up since 06:00. I will spend all day working hard for the tenants at the housing association I work for, planning their repairs and the tradespeople that are required to carry out such work.

You'll be drinking lager, eating fish and chips, getting ex-pats to ferry you around Perth for free, talking tit to them about EV's and songs from the 80's. You'll disguise this as work, whilst your kids in Leeds are wondering "Where's dad". THIS is why we don't like you - that and the bullshit you spout to get new subs - bullshit that knows no bounds.

You don't work hard, you have a hobby that pays you to be a selfish twit so you don't have to work. You tell yourself it's a real job though. You'll be telling us you were a 'key worker' during Covid next. Deluded!

Anyway, you'll no doubt have thumbnails to film. I on the other hand, and the rest of us on here will be doing our proper jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Right, thanks for agreeing to appear on MY video. Here's the rules.

1) You show me places and choose where we go. However, I decide what we do there.

2) You drive. After all, you know the area and I may want a drink. If I don't we'll be having food and I'll be stuffed anyway.

3) Be prepared for various takes on the walk-by, walk-to and walk-from the camera shots. Oh and if we do eat, you'll need to do the thumbnail several times at the risk of your food going cold.

4) You'll need to laugh at my jokes, innuendos, etc.

5) I'll ask you a question about your opinion on EV's, and your opinion needs to be similar to mine.

6) It's MY video and I'm in charge. What I say goes.

7) In return I will buy the food. You'll eat what I choose and I will show everyone the price. You will appreciate it.

Any questions? No? Good!"

(That ladies and gentlemen is the terms of appearing on MacUsingTwat's Australian videos).

Contravershuwl!

• Haha
Why does he insist on holding every item up to the camera? We know what a chip looks like, you showed us already ya idiot.

Also, the walk up to / by / past shots are never ending. Why does he need so much. He must look mental constantly walking up and down the same stretch of land. Then he has the nerve to say he does it all for the viewers. WTF? No one cares, you’re just walking.

does he always film in car parks and show nothing in particular in his other trips? He spent a whole episode standing in parking spots and talking absolute tit (stuff he’s repeated every previous episode)

il the same age as him, and I’ve never heard anyone go on about the good ol’ days and moan so much in my life.

by special effects, does he mean the lens flare that he plonks in for no reason on things that don’t have need for a lens flare?

Loser

Reactions: 1
Why does he insist on holding every item up to the camera? We know what a chip looks like, you showed us already ya idiot.

Also, the walk up to / by / past shots are never ending. Why does he need so much. He must look mental constantly walking up and down the same stretch of land. Then he has the nerve to say he does it all for the viewers. WTF? No one cares, you’re just walking.

does he always film in car parks and show nothing in particular in his other trips? He spent a whole episode standing in parking spots and talking absolute tit (stuff he’s repeated every previous episode)

il the same age as him, and I’ve never heard anyone go on about the good ol’ days and moan so much in my life.

by special effects, does he mean the lens flare that he plonks in for no reason on things that don’t have need for a lens flare?

Loser
Haha all very true. He particularly enjoys the use of lens flare when filming pumps in the pub. He thinks he's J. J. Abrams.

At one point in last night's video I think he was going to collapse on the floor, jibbering away to himself, "Hotel pub tavern hotel pub tavern I'm confused hotel pub tavern h-h-h-otel p-p-pub tavern I'm c-c-confused" until the ambulance arrived.

Haha all very true. He particularly enjoys the use of lens flare when filming pumps in the pub. He thinks he's J. J. Abrams.

At one point in last night's video I think he was going to collapse on the floor, jibbering away to himself, "Hotel pub tavern hotel pub tavern I'm confused hotel pub tavern h-h-h-otel p-p-pub tavern I'm c-c-confused" until the ambulance arrived.
The whole pub thing is very simple over there. He thinks he’s being funny, but it makes him look incredibly thick. I dunno, but maybe he doesn’t get it, and he’s seriously that stupid? Hard to tell with him, as all the stuff that leaves his mouth seems to be complete bollocks. I’ve never seen anyone spend so long on doing nothing of worth in a vlog. He’s flown to the other side of the world to do what seems to be everything he does in Mansfield. I have friends who live in Mansfield and Nottingham, and they all think he’s a pillock.

The whole pub thing is very simple over there. He thinks he’s being funny, but it makes him look incredibly thick. I dunno, but maybe he doesn’t get it, and he’s seriously that stupid? Hard to tell with him, as all the stuff that leaves his mouth seems to be complete bollocks. I’ve never seen anyone spend so long on doing nothing of worth in a vlog. He’s flown to the other side of the world to do what seems to be everything he does in Mansfield. I have friends who live in Mansfield and Nottingham, and they all think he’s a pillock.
Yeah, I must admit, even though he's 'taken us with him', I feel like I've barely seen the place. As usual it's him talking about the virtues of hash browns, and walking about looking like he's tit himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I must admit, even though he's 'taken us with him', I feel like I've barely seen the place. As usual it's him talking about the virtues of hash browns, and walking about looking like he's tit himself.
Someone gave him a job application for a proper job, so he probably did tit himself !

I think Twatmaster needs a trip to Turkey… hair transplant ? That hairline is further back than he is from his misses and that’s saying something!
Head like an egg😂

Attachments

• Haha
Can we all stop slagging him off now please? I'm sure name calling a fruit loop could be considered a hate crime.

As you were comrades. Onwar... No, sod that!

EDIT: I was only kidding! These comments are what gets me through the day.

Did you see the attention seeking knobhead start speaking up when he was reviewing his burger, all because (sorry, becorrrrse) a member of staff cleaning tables was in earshot. It's almost like he wanted him to know he approves. twit!

Last edited:
So he's just tweeted to ban the BBC because they were woke and took Steve Wright off air and caused him to die. He last presented for the BBC on Sunday. No I'm not joking.

• Haha
So he's just tweeted to ban the BBC because they were woke and took Steve Wright off air and caused him to die. He last presented for the BBC on Sunday. No I'm not joking.
Haha so he has. Mind you, it's around 11pm in Australia so he's probably on his second bottle of Jameson by now.