The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
while lees fannying around eating breakfast in Australia, not going to the outback or places of interest...

Darren John has booked for Thailand.

I think lees scared to go to Thailand on his own, but since finding out DJ is going, watch this space, he will probably go with carter now, as he can't see green cheese past him

New vlog “fish and chips”. Groundbreaking 😅

Idiot. Also, wtf is he on about with Steve Wright in his tweet? Fake rage yet again. Just pandering to the lowest common denominator

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So the MacLeech has scabbed another free taxi from an ex pat with a zero personality which pretty much sums up Lees subs brain dead morons

Reactions: 3
The 'BBC caused Steve Wright's death' angle is quite the thing with the GB News gammon heads at the moment so unsurprising our hero is jumping on that bandwagon 🙄

Darren John has posted a vlog about the MacUsingCunt.

Using is definitely something Lee does. Did you see the look on the face of this clown he hung out with on yesterday's video when Lee(ch) pretty much demanded a lift back to his hotel? One day karma is going to hit this prick big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🚨🚨Big Darren John going in hard. Even offered him out! 🚨🚨
We know how our hero struggles with any form of criticism, will be interesting to see if he responds. Can his followers not see through all this, all these people he has fallen out with, surely they can't be wrong. In the last few weeks alone he has been called out by that Rick bloke in Tenerife and some other chap in Wales over him embellishing vlogs about the EV car. Remarkable vlog all the same by Darren John.

I always thought it was Andy Pandy MacBeaker beefed about being a user?

Some comments have made it onto Lee’s latest vlog, amazingly Lee responded within minutes trying to defend himself and calling DJ the user of people😂 laughable really when you consider how many expats Lee has used this week as taxis in exchange for a free meal. Mr Davey take a look at yourself 🤦‍♂️

How arrogant is he? Wow! YOU'RE the issue MacSelfishTwat. YOU fell out with DJ because he wouldn't go along with your immature videos. The only ones who don't see that are you and your pathetic low IQ worshippers.

Get a grip man, and get a job you deluded fool.

Attachments

"We can have a dance" is the kind of YouTube vlog I didn't expect from Darran John but am totally here for 😂

Onwards to the ring MacBullshitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's all a bit pathetic now, Liemaster with his constant bullshit and now DJ having a bit of a meltdown over their split.

Lol maybe shitestrider has the right idea, just don't mention any other vloggers, just a shame he's a narcissistic manchild that fleeces his viewers.

Some comments have made it onto Lee’s latest vlog, amazingly Lee responded within minutes trying to defend himself and calling DJ the user of people😂 laughable really when you consider how many expats Lee has used this week as taxis in exchange for a free meal. Mr Davey take a look at yourself 🤦‍♂️
Which one was it ? Just done the steak one and can't face anymore 😔

• Haha
The deluded gammons on his vlog are fighting MacLyingTwat's corner, hanging onto every lie he's fed them.

If any of said gammons have popped over for a nosey to feed back to Emperor Davey, I have two words for you all...

WAKE UP!

It’s on the steak vlog one of his deluded followers piped up about DJ and Lee responded blaming DJ for everything
Just watched the steak one again... Still not heard a word about DJ ! Not sure if I'm daft, or he's edited it since.