The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else clock in the 2nd of Geoff Grifts Conspiracies Tesla video he had a dig about the only reason one would buy a Taycan is for a tax dodge..
I can’t watch Geoff talks crap anymore, he is an utter waste of space and oxygen he just projects things he finds on the internet and blows them up into something big for views the trouble is his brain dead subs believe him a bit like the Mctwats subs totally deluded morons

Watch channel 4 as we speak. Lee Daveys dad was one them coppers. Imaging daring to admit that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All these new subscribers, but where are the views this week?

View attachment 2731669
It's maybe a case of people are still subscribed but don't bother watching him anymore?

I know I was guilty of that. I stopped watching a while ago but his videos still popped up on my home page until one day I thought 'why am I still subscribed to this prick', I then dually unsubscribed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's maybe a case of people are still subscribed but don't bother watching him anymore?

I know I was guilty of that. I stopped watching a while ago but his videos still popped up on my home page until one day I thought 'why am I still subscribed to this prick', I then dually unsubscribed.
for everything else... there's veefly.

• Haha
All these new subscribers, but where are the views this week?

View attachment 2731669
I was thinking the same thing, it’s only his EV nonsense which gets him views everything else is just drab you can tell he running out of ideas for content, I’m pretty sure this oz trip will be a wash out too. I’m sure he will try to film some oz EV crap to fill in the gap of those low views, what’s even worse is that he has purchased WiFi on his flight so he can monitor his channel to delete any free speech on there, I mean 17 hours is a lot of free speech which could be posted😂 isn’t it Lee we know you are reading

Here's a suggestion for the MacPisstaker on his jolly to Western Australia (no further, mind).

Take a trip to one of these little outback towns that have just the one pub with a name like... I don't know... Koala Creek Hotel. Act the prick in there, shoving cameras in people's faces, and do your stupid thumbnails when you're presented with your barracuda and chips. Why? Because I would love to see some big Aussie bloke take offence to you.

Instead though you'll probably stand outside the pub with some toothless bloke in a vest and tell us, "Right my friends, this is Trevor, he lives in Narrabarra Creek and he watches the channel. Would you like to say a few words"? Trevor pipes up, "G'day, yeah I watch this whinging Pom as Aussie TV is tit, and my IQ is really low. Anyway subscribe to this legend because he really has brightened up my dull life".

I'd be really happy though if Big Bob in the pub takes a dislike to the clown. Film that MacMuppet, film that. Such a pity you're not taking Geoff Doesn't Buy Food (due to what's in it) with you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So now he doing a Lewis Hamilton.... WHY does he think he can drive 🤔 ?

Has anyone seen Stewart Lees rant about Richard "hamster" Hammond ? (Not a real hamster)

Lees EXACTLY the same with Geoff.... Oh yea Geoff, whatever you said hee hee hee.
Plonker

😂😂now he’s copying that other self entitled 🛎end Noel Phillips
What? Moaning & hanging around in the toilets? 🤢

Perth the most boring city in Australia. Perfect for the Moanmaster. He's only gonna go 500m from the hotel anyways.

Reactions: 3
imagine being the poor person sat next to him for 17 hours taking to his phone 🙈. Even worse when the lights were down and he's still prattling away in the dark with his light on. 😡

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 so he’s first vlog down there a he meets the local drunk idiot, nice title for the vlog as well I feel sorry for that so called family of his

He must attract these basic, low IQ idiots. Everywhere he goes! You can see what's coming. Mac and Bradford's finest hanging out together.

• Haha
Anyone notice that he said he was born in 1969, then at immigration said he was 51… erm, you’re at least 53 mate. What an absolute idiot. Also, the whole “torturous flight” repeatedly being shoved down our throats when he’s never done it before and hasn’t even started. He is literally just a mouthpiece for fake rage.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice that he said he was born in 1969, then at immigration said he was 51… erm, you’re at least 53 mate. What an absolute idiot. Also, the whole “torturous flight” repeatedly being shoved down our throats when he’s never done it before and hasn’t even started. He is literally just a mouthpiece for fake rage.
He can’t help himself constantly telling lies is now second nature to him in his quest for clicks and views, telling whoppers has taken over his pathetic life, having said that he has learnt from the best Mr Geoff buys cars is also a massive whopper teller

Looks like our hero has invested in some new duds including a smart baseball cap to wear in plane toilets but not when you're out and about in Oz?

426082538_1088438748865753_1391743268550489503_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.