The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell he's got his serious head on, think he's even had a shave, Mr Lee Davey addresses the nation from the Macmaster Mission Control Centre (aka a converted garage round his ex's he dosses in).

Couple of points (I'm sure there are many more) -

You didn't just buy any EV you bought a Porsche EV which was selling at an over inflated price to start with because of the badge. I'm sure smaller more sensible EVs will depreciate far less but they will go down in value, all cars do. which leads me on to my second point - Did you really say no previous car has left you out of pocket? What utter crap! Are you honestly suggesting you traded in previous vehicles for what you paid for them

View attachment 2709068
I watched about five minutes of this crap. I was under the impression that his car is on a lease, so he doesn't actually own the car. I fail to see the point of comparing the cars value on quotes from We Buy Any Car type websites when he couldn't actually trade the car on those sites anyway. Any car looses 20% VAT the moment you you drive it away and EVs are no different. Suggesting negative equity is due to this particular car is also not fact based. Anyone buying a new car, on finance and then selling it within 2 years (its worst depreciate period) is likely to end up with insufficient funds, from the sale to settle the loan (negative equity) On average, petrol & diesel cars depreciate by up to 60% of their original value, after three years and 36,000 miles of driving again about the same for EVs. He's had this car for around 2 and a bit years, during its worst depreciative period so, as usual his claims are misleading. The real reason he doesn't get rid of this car is that it provides endless bullshit content and income from YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Big
I watched about five minutes of this crap. I was under the impression that his car is on a lease, so he doesn't actually own the car. I fail to see the point of comparing the cars value on quotes from We Buy Any Car type websites when he couldn't actually trade the car on those sites anyway. Any car looses 20% VAT the moment you you drive it away and EVs are no different. Suggesting negative equity is due to this particular car is also not fact based. Anyone buying a new car, on finance and then selling it within 2 years (its worst depreciate period) is likely to end up with insufficient funds, from the sale to settle the loan (negative equity) On average, petrol & diesel cars depreciate by up to 60% of their original value, after three years and 36,000 miles of driving again about the same for EVs. He's had this car for around 2 and a bit years, during its worst depreciative period so, as usual his claims are misleading. The real reason he doesn't get rid of this car is that it provides endless bullshit content and income from YouTube.
His car is October 2021. As we know, he paid £120k for it and £20k of that was on optional extras! What he never mentions is what happens at the end of the loan. Can he hand if back, does he have to pay a balance, or the least likely, does he own it outright.
---
3 pints last night. Sausage sandwich and sweet coffee for breakfast this morning. His 3 year diet, losing 1 kilo, maybe 2, in all that time continues.https://youtube.com/shorts/rrBrAT0BYWs?si=sDip9P18Uqtnj0wh

Last edited:
Tonight's vlog is a Q & A one, over an hour long from his "office" in Mansfield (aka ex-wife's spare bedroom), where he tells us his lad James is 4 years old today. Where's James? Leeds?

The Dad Of The Year Award goes to...

Not you MacSelfishtwat, sit down.

Reactions: 2
He's also indirectly given us a mention at 1:01:44. Our insults don't bother him, just like not being present for his kid's birthday.

He's also indirectly given us a mention at 1:01:44. Our insults don't bother him, just like not being present for his kid's birthday.
I'm still waiting on him doing a video addressing some of the comments on here.

Come on Lee, keep to your word for once :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The comment scores on his Q&A borefest...

Scouse Lynne R 5
Sarah I 3

Come on Sarah, time to up your game flower. Mind you, you'll never beat our Lynne for her dedication to the MacMingerMagnet.

It's the dreaded EV preventing him from spending quality time with his family while he searches the length and breadth of the country (only for the benefit of his youtube channel) for broken chargers and those in use to moan about having to drink more coffee blah blah blah...

The answer to assuage all this angst and stress is for him to get a proper 9 to 5 job in Leeds. Just imagine Lee you won't have to go out on the piss in Tenerife or Benidorm anymore without your family! Oh, those are the bits you like, fair enough.

The comment scores on his Q&A borefest...

Scouse Lynne R 5
Sarah I 3

Come on Sarah, time to up your game flower. Mind you, you'll never beat our Lynne for her dedication to the MacMingerMagnet.
lynne - Happy Birthday from a friend of your dad

I can't with this woman! she is such a looney!

Big Tim celebrated losing a couple of kilos this week by falling off the wagon again and was back on the beer (it was gin last week) He was late the next day for his walk, so he walked the short distance to the nearest cafe and had a sausage sandwich. Think I've finally worked it out, how he drops a few kilos and then puts it back on again over the last 3 years he's been dieting...

Attachments

• Haha
Big news on Sunday from the Twatmaster I wonder what BS it will be this time🤷‍♂️ hopefully a road trip thru Ukraine with Geoff talks crap

Sexytime with Carter the unstoppable sex pest in Thigh-land

thailund.jpg

• Haha
So the Griftmaster is now shilling Surfshark like it's 2021. He's off to Aus. Hope the bogans hate poms still. Also the baby and child pics vid was just weird. He's a right bed wetter. They reminded me of someone but couldn't think who. Just clicked....

images.jpeg

• Haha
Yep the entitled clickbaiter mactwat is off to oz for 3 whole weeks working😂😂😂 oh please. I’m sure Sarah and his part time family won’t miss him do us a favour Lee stay over there and take your lies with you

So he's off to Australia, and instead of Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, etc, he chooses Perth... for 3 weeks. 🤔

Such a pity he didn't choose the outback. I can imagine how the no-nonsense locals would take to him doing his thumbnails. They'd probably take him 'out back" for a kicking.

• Haha
So the milky bar kid is heading down under. If it's anything like the 2 times he went to Florida, it seems a very
IMG_20240128_195243.jpg
long way to go, to not walk any further than a mile from the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the Griftmaster is now shilling Surfshark like it's 2021. He's off to Aus. Hope the bogans hate poms still. Also the baby and child pics vid was just weird. He's a right bed wetter. They reminded me of someone but couldn't think who. Just clicked....

View attachment 2720453
He want's you to think of him as the next 'Clarkson' however he comes across as a combination of 'Alf' of Coronation Street and Viz's own 'Terry Fuckwit'

• Haha
He want's you to think of him as the next 'Clarkson' however he comes across as a combination of 'Alf' of Coronation Street and Viz's own 'Terry Fuckwit'
I was going to say Kirk from Corrie but Kirk is far more intelligent and enjoyable to watch.

Contravershuwl!

Yesterday's video he said was filmed on a Saturday, where he drove all the way to Heathrow to make a point to a hotel receptionist that he wasn't happy about having to pay £5 parking charge in order to use their Tesla chargers.

Today's video was a Sunday roast in Nottingham. So he'd clearly rather be making pointless videos than spending time with his partner and kids. That's bad anyway in my opinion, but even worse when he's pissing off to the other side of the world for 3 weeks.

Does this idiot not have a shred of consideration for anyone else but himself? He's something else.

Anyone else clock in the 2nd of Geoff Grifts Conspiracies Tesla video he had a dig about the only reason one would buy a Taycan is for a tax dodge..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.