The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to laugh when he said to Damien that he is the most hated guy on the channel. Nope that's you Griftmaster.

Reactions: 4
is no1 fan lynne's instagram a parody? 🙈😂😂. if you haven't looked go look you won't be dissapointed.

She's also defending her 'friend' on his comments
I occasionally have a swatch to see her latest meal pics and she never fails to deliver. 😂

Screenshot 2024-01-18 20.55.32.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 20.56.35.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
is no1 fan lynne's instagram a parody? 🙈😂😂. if you haven't looked go look you won't be dissapointed.

She's also defending her 'friend' on his comments
Probably one of Lee's fake accounts.... He does this to spark debate and so gets more clicks.
Same as he pairs up with characters like pigtail prick and Jeff sux balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm amazed he's managed to stay buddies with Geoff Buys Things - our hero normally falls out with other YouTubers by now..this is most unusual! Maybe Geoff and him are..oh no..I don't need that thought in my head..

Glad McMaster won't be coming back though. Nobody likes him here. They never did. He just forced himself on people - he's gone, and he's not welcome back..you can be sure of that. To be honest, when I ask people if they're missing Macmaster and his videos, the most common response is "who?"..

Reactions: 1
I'm amazed he's managed to stay buddies with Geoff Buys Things - our hero normally falls out with other YouTubers by now..this is most unusual! Maybe Geoff and him are..oh no..I don't need that thought in my head..

Glad McMaster won't be coming back though. Nobody likes him here. They never did. He just forced himself on people - he's gone, and he's not welcome back..you can be sure of that. To be honest, when I ask people if they're missing Macmaster and his videos, the most common response is "who?"..
I'm confused by your last paragraph. Have I missed something?

Reactions: 4
What a tit Lee Davey is filming in passport control, it clearly states no filming or photography is allowed and this self entitled prick doesn’t care 🤦‍♂️

Griftmaster has scored another electric bike.
Hope he declared it to HMRC. Bet it's on eBay already.

• Haha
Reading the comments on his vlogs is entertaining. It seems Scouse Lynne is not the only woman obsessed with this bell end. Sarah Illingworth. Every vlog, there she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This was interesting, it seems Geoff tells whoppers can’t take criticism either a bit like someone else we know🤷‍♂️

Dangerous old 'job' being a Tenerife vlogger
This was interesting, it seems Geoff tells whoppers can’t take criticism either a bit like someone else we know🤷‍♂️

Although I haven't watched it, he has one out about the MacRepeater also. We all knew the MacRepeater struggled with criticism, Geoff seems to be the same. They can't block or mute, they have 'no control' ironic as that's what they rattle on about with the EV cars.

Dangerous old 'job' being a Tenerife vlogger

Although I haven't watched it, he has one out about the MacRepeater also. We all knew the MacRepeater struggled with criticism, Geoff seems to be the same. They can't block or mute, they have 'no control' ironic as that's what they rattle on about with the EV cars.
Both of them commented on his vlogs, Geoff was very upset he clearly doesn’t like anyone criticising his bs vlogs, whilst McTwat commented in capitals and was also clearly irritated as he doesn’t want his delusional following to see what others say about him

Both of them commented on his vlogs, Geoff was very upset he clearly doesn’t like anyone criticising his bs vlogs, whilst McTwat commented in capitals and was also clearly irritated as he doesn’t want his delusional following to see what others say about him
I saw Geoff's quote about this vlogger piggy backing off him and the Mac Repeater. Ironic, is that not what this Geoff character has been doing with these joint EV vlogs.

You can tell he's got his serious head on, think he's even had a shave, Mr Lee Davey addresses the nation from the Macmaster Mission Control Centre (aka a converted garage round his ex's he dosses in).

Couple of points (I'm sure there are many more) -

You didn't just buy any EV you bought a Porsche EV which was selling at an over inflated price to start with because of the badge. I'm sure smaller more sensible EVs will depreciate far less but they will go down in value, all cars do. which leads me on to my second point - Did you really say no previous car has left you out of pocket? What utter crap! Are you honestly suggesting you traded in previous vehicles for what you paid for them

416348089_1538937736840562_7929517182855561362_n.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.