The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does his money come from? There’s no way he’s making it all from YouTube and the amount of jollies he goes on around the UK, Tenerife, USA etc how does he get time to do any work. He barely has time to visit his family 😂

Reactions: 3
Where does his money come from? There’s no way he’s making it all from YouTube and the amount of jollies he goes on around the UK, Tenerife, USA etc how does he get time to do any work. He barely has time to visit his family 😂
Every single penny of his money is through a tax fiddle. He has a few businesses set up and also still has an 'office' at his ex wife's house even though he supposedly lives with his girlfriend (if she's not imaginary). This 'office' is basically the box room of her house

Reactions: 4
I'll wager that's not the first thing he's blown into her face (why does he find himself so hilarious?)

316193231_9086478728044910_3355778623299582424_n.jpg

I'm wondering if it's a open relationship he has with Sarah and she has blokes in hers when he's away because what woman would put up with him being with Ange all the time

I'm wondering if it's a open relationship he has with Sarah and she has blokes in hers when he's away because what woman would put up with him being with Ange all the time
Well, let's be honest, it wouldn't be difficult to find a superior specimen. Quote of the latest vlog - 'I don't do shopping' well that's evident from your wardrobe mate, half of it is your merch that nobody buys.

Ange has been to the Darren John school for getting big things in your mouth (but failed the final exam).

316435477_6423625734331287_5364418003202082169_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got to be. You only have to look at the pair of them together, he's like a dog on heat. Don't get me started on all those innuendos he does (with the tagline 'it's a family channel'), I cringe at the thought he is supposedly in a relationship and he's constantly saying all this stuff to the bland angel and always drooling over her. I hope 'Sarah' secretly watches his videos.

Has anyone seen the Darren John merch on his website? As I said in the last thread - is he taking the absolute piss? I really can’t figure out whether he’s trolling us or what! Especially with his everything is off the charts 10 out of 10 reviews, the corny guitar music as he eats from some shite backstreet cafe and nodding and winking all the way through, I do wonder if it’s all one big joke. Please someone order me the trunks for Christmas! £35 is he having a laugh!!??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely won't look like a potential danger to children wearing those swim shorts down the local leisure centre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha I hadn't seen Darren John's 'merch' - holy duck! The designs are nearly as bad as his editing skills, absolutely atrocious. Look at the state of the ones where there are logos and catchphrases just scattered here there and everywhere. The hoodie in particular, you wouldn't even be able to see what the words say being as they are that small.

For someone who bangs on about 'I'd rather pay a bit more and get proper quality', goodness me just take a look at the state of some of these. Is he really that deluded that he thinks people will buy those? bleeping idiot.

Please see the website link here if you fancy a laugh 👇

Off the charts!

Hahahaha I hadn't seen Darren John's 'merch' - holy duck! The designs are nearly as bad as his editing skills, absolutely atrocious. Look at the state of the ones where there are logos and catchphrases just scattered here there and everywhere. The hoodie in particular, you wouldn't even be able to see what the words say being as they are that small.

For someone who bangs on about 'I'd rather pay a bit more and get proper quality', goodness me just take a look at the state of some of these. Is he really that deluded that he thinks people will buy those? bleeping idiot.

Please see the website link here if you fancy a laugh 👇

Off the charts!
This little number? £30!!
781C20E8-8CF8-4616-BB5F-87E7F8F47090.jpeg

In his latest video, he’s hanging round a car park, in the dark, outside a place called The Hungry Horse, and he’s got a bad taste in his mouth…
8E311879-F553-4B25-8842-0C1C1D352D4A.jpeg

Saw this in an article on The Daily Mash “How to be a twit about your regional identity”

The worst thing about the MacBastard’s regional identity is that he won’t settle on one. Mansfield, Nottingham, Leedsh, Leedsh, Leedsh, Yawwwk-shur, Hoboken (no one has ever heard of it, he talks about it like it’s Hollywood), cor blimey cockney geeza, Tene-reeks… where does he actually claim to be from? He might want to give that one some thought, beCAWS Inland Revenue might be asking him the same thing soon.

B1165FCB-B8D7-41C9-B344-219DC48FDE59.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
You wonder if his girlfriend watches those videos he does with Angie, he'll be taken her to a Premier Inn or Travel Lodge for a chomp on his bent sausage next. You would think he'd have bit more respect for his current partner unless she's given him a hall pass.

• Haha
He's trying to make out "Sarah" wants to be kept anonymous as he's nearly at 100subs and famous 😂 ..what you on about Lee she was "anonymous" when you were on fkn 3k the woman is clearly not wanting connected to you maybe something to do with tax or single parent reasons?

Reactions: 8
He’ll be claiming YouTooober is his job, if she starts appearing in the videos she’ll be classified as a YouTooober and her benefits will stop.
Dirty Dick Davey has it all sussed out. He’s raking it in from YouTOOB, she’s claiming every benefit going beCAWS he’s an absentee father, and the ex-wife is taking a pounding from the MacBastard every time he goes to “the office”/Orchard House.

• Haha
The ex wife must be getting something for allowing him to use her box room as a office he must be giving her it 🍆🍤

There’s only one way to find out; ask her.

The ex wife must be getting something for allowing him to use her box room as a office he must be giving her it 🍆🍤
It’s such a bizarre setup, it really is. Is it really worth living such a strange life, dodging taxs, living on benefits etc. It’s just not worth the hassle for the sake of 20% or 40% over a certain value. It’s not that much in reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.