The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to me now but I thought the ex imagineer was Michael (?)
It is, but he weirdly comments from his partners you tube account......something odd there if you ask me!

Was he also the guy that gave them the hoodies in Disneyland that Pouty exchanged?

Reactions: 5
Trying to go viral, watching views spiral, scrambling for survival...

I can’t even hate watch anymore.

Reactions: 11
They're clearly trying to be more like CLIF and just do vlogs of day trips, outings, eating out etc. rather than their actual day to day lives which even they must realize is boring as anything. Trouble is CLIF is jumping out of planes while the caravan co-dependents are having a cup of tea and a cheese sandwich at the seaside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually can't believe that I've just witnessed this pair actually filming the nozzle going into the car at the petrol station. Seriously how thick are they not to know that this is extremely dangerous? I suppose if they had caused an explosion they would have gotten their wish of a viral vlog. They aren't exactly the fizziest juice in the fridge are they?

Reactions: 19
I still cannot look at them without thinking how old they are compared to others. Is this part of the ‘play’. Leigh always says the next scene, so perhaps it is. All very odd.

They aren't exactly the fizziest juice in the fridge are they?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why have the bathroom all perfect at the apartment when they are hardly living there? Most time at the lodge they have money to waste and splurge

Why have the bathroom all perfect at the apartment when they are hardly living there? Most time at the lodge they have money to waste and splurge
It has to do with Nick's mental illness. He needs to meticulously control every aspect of his (and Leigh's) life.
He needs to feel special and important, but has no motivation to improve himself, so he obsesses over his home. He's not the least bit creative, so that's why everything he does has to copy others, whether it's interior design or vlogs.
Quite pathetic, really.

Reactions: 7
bleeping twit face pouty trying to pronounce gyros 🤣

I’m glad pouty having his hernia done private not by the NHS
Unfortunately even though it’s at a private hospital it is nhs funded, becoming a lot more common at the moment to get through the back log of ops.

Last edited:
Way to slag off “regular” NHS hospitals you pompous gits!!
My experience of private vs NHS is thats it's not much different. I just had an ensuite 😂
So he could be in for a suprise if his experience is similar.
I didn't pay for it though NHS had to as was an emergency and they couldn't find me a bed on the type of ward I needed. I was in hospital for 6 weeks and it cost the NHS £2500 a week!
I am very grateful

My experience of private vs NHS is thats it's not much different. I just had an ensuite 😂
So he could be in for a suprise if his experience is similar.
I didn't pay for it though NHS had to as was an emergency and they couldn't find me a bed on the type of ward I needed. I was in hospital for 6 weeks and it cost the NHS £2500 a week!
I am very grateful
And that’s what makes you such a better person than either of them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who is uncle van... He's not been mentioned for a long time
He was one of their first patrons I think, he’s mentioned in their first Disney series with the girls, when they’re at Discovery cove. I don’t think he’s been mentioned since, but I haven’t watched for months

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.