The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, they didn't thank the patreons this time for the new go pro, 🤣. Hopefully they will learn to focus properly with this one.

Reactions: 9
Such pathetic attempts to gain followers, seem interesting, and to appear as reasonable, decent humans.
The vlogs are terrible lately.

Reactions: 7
I can’t deal with it anymore, they way Leigh thinks he’s hot and eyefucks the camera. Nick doesn’t trigger me as much as that idiot does. Your hair looks like tit you try portray it looks wispy and it’s not.

Reactions: 11
How dare they talk about girl up north eating all the time when they literally never stop eating! Leigh must plan his day by meal times and he’s forever hungry. Blaming the steroids when it’s pure greed.
If I hear him say half’s mine again I’m gonna lose the plot. He blames Nick for the goodies but never turns them down.

Reactions: 12
There's another air freshener hanging in the back of the car. It's only going to get worse.
Stupid twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trouble is if you ask about the giveaway then you would be banned!
They should have shown how they picked the winner, though it would have to be live or else it would be easy to fix

Trouble is if you ask about the giveaway then you would be banned!
They should have shown how they picked the winner, though it would have to be live or else it would be easy to fix
I agree, all these giveaways should be done with a number generator, although that means they'd have to assign each entrant a number and P&P are far to busy for that 😉

Reactions: 5
You can see it's not a real train! As prick is always on goggle he should would have known so it's done for views

Reactions: 10
If he was not a Florida resident or a KERCHINGA they would not give this guy the time of day!!
I wonder what they say about him off camera......and that Lane guy that comments on every vlog, often multiple times (I assume he still does that)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.