The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My submission for The Lodge Guys 10: Hair Implants, Sycophants, Auto Deodorants, and Nick's Drunken Rants.

Reactions: 13
I watched one of their travel day vlogs the other day and I found it so funny/cringey listening to Nick on the plane. Speaking all lovely while on board the plane, probably hoping that a virgin crew member would tell him that he vlogs so well and would love him to do some advertising for them. Then he's off the plane and speaking like the absolute dick that he is!

I hate his speak nice voice. So fake. Like when he gives facts about the places they visit as if he is some sort of tour guide and is full of knowledge 🙄

Reactions: 8
I hate it when Prick says "oh my god" at something, usually food, or when a kerchinga sends them treats they like.

Reactions: 7
“oh. my. Godt”

with the weird “t” sound at the end?

yeah I can’t stand that either

Reactions: 8
Prick and Pouty, that wasn't a Cornish Pasty, it was just a pasty. Cornish ones are D shaped, the crimping is on the side, like this. Also, it's a Cornish Pasty if it was actually prepared in Cornwall.
As a Cornish Lass born and bred - they low-key triggered me with this!

..and don’t get me started with scones! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think that they are planning to go Florida for Xmas with Chris and Jen for six weeks as when the lodge is closed and don’t want to stay at the flat

Reactions: 5
I think that they are planning to go Florida for Xmas with Chris and Jen for six weeks as when the lodge is closed and don’t want to stay at the flat
I wouldn’t want relative strangers living in my home for 6 weeks over the Christmas period, they’d been intruding on family visits etc, I know Christmas is a time for family AND friends but they’re not really true friends if it started off with a payment plan!!!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t want relative strangers living in my home for 6 weeks over the Christmas period, they’d been intruding on family visits etc, I know Christmas is a time for family AND friends but they’re not really true friends if it started off with a payment plan!!!
Chris never vlogs his home so they'd be stuffed not being able to film their breakfast montage. I don't think they would stay with Chris and Jen tbh, maybe a night or two but not the whole trip. I hope C&J decide to come to the UK for Christmas to see his family.

It annoys me when they cooking something in the oven like those kebabs and not bother turning them
The kebabs looked undercooked

Chris never vlogs his home so they'd be stuffed not being able to film their breakfast montage. I don't think they would stay with Chris and Jen tbh, maybe a night or two but not the whole trip. I hope C&J decide to come to the UK for Christmas to see his family.
C&J were/are on a PAYG payment plan so don't count as "friends". They also have a dog and if Prick is allertgic how would that work? My guess is that they will just stay in the cheapest motel or apartment again with a one or two night DVC sponge off the ones who got the heated up tuk in curry a few days ago :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
So they wouldn't go into a supermarket during the pandemic when it was relatively safe as low controlled numbers but now they will go anywhere for views.
Even happy to just jump on a plane somewhere!

Dont they vlog everyday and just edit/ upload every other day? Dont believe that they work on days they dont vlog as prick said he had to do paperwork that he had been leaving for ages.
They see things as they have nothing else to do but walk and vlog or eat.
They still dont meal plan, order curry which will be for a few days in a row. Most would freeze it and spread it across a week or two.

Was the spa really closed for 2 years or was prick telling lies again?
I swear they are trying to eat as much as the trackers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even happy to just jump on a plane somewhere!
I'm surprise they haven't just done that now. It would probably get them more views. Having to quarantine coming from an amber country shouldn't be a problem for them even if they are not double vaccinated considering they seem to "work" from home.

Oh I know why they haven't gone, silly me..... they cannot get anyone to pay for it for them :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This embarrassment of a post just sums up how they post any old Disney bait for likes and engagement from their kerchingas, when they really don’t give a damn… can just imagine Leigh googling generic Disney World photos and desperately searching for one to post
390320CF-8958-41CB-B5EB-62BF9EDB35EC.jpeg
EB8A1310-53B2-43E3-BC3C-FC00943352BC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.