The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah well, it's because Prick "doesn't like" funerals, that's why they didn't go.
He is such a control freak!

Honestly, why does Prick have to constantly put Pouty down with his lack of hair.....the annoying tit has had a hair transplant late in life as he is self conscious and all he gets is, "you need to dye your hair" and calling him kojak!

The editing is so bad, telling us twice about what the restaurant/ bike shop was and now is!

Leigh's sister was taking a lovely pic of the girls and Prick just sat there, didn't lean out of shot at all!

Looks like Pouty drove the twit mobile home from the meal, maybe Prick had a few beers 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ah well, it's because Prick "doesn't like" funerals, that's why they didn't go.
Who does like funerals?? it's just disrespectful to Leigh's sister/family. The fact that Leigh didn't go either is probably worse, it was his bloody sisters partner and his nieces Dad - absolutely disgraceful :mad: :(

Reactions: 12
What even happened with Leighs brother inlaw? he's just never mentioned now
To be fair its not really not their personal business to be discussing in their vlogs. I'm quite glad they don't to be honest.

What even happened with Leighs brother inlaw? he's just never mentioned now
To be fair its not really not their personal business to be discussing in their vlogs. I'm quite glad they don't to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Who does like funerals?? it's just disrespectful to Leigh's sister/family. The fact that Leigh didn't go either is probably worse, it was his bloody sisters partner and his nieces Dad - absolutely disgraceful :mad: :(
So shocking and disgusting if true :mad: Family should stand together and support each other, end of. His sister and girls deserve better than that.

Reactions: 4
I don't think he was their father. For some reason I always thought he wasn't.

Reactions: 3

Agree.. just didn't realise he had even passed u til I read it on here was a shock

Reactions: 4
He is such a control freak!

Honestly, why does Prick have to constantly put Pouty down with his lack of hair.....the annoying tit has had a hair transplant late in life as he is self conscious and all he gets is, "you need to dye your hair" and calling him kojak!

The editing is so bad, telling us twice about what the restaurant/ bike shop was and now is!

Leigh's sister was taking a lovely pic of the girls and Prick just sat there, didn't lean out of shot at all!

Looks like Pouty drove the twit mobile home from the meal, maybe Prick had a few beers 🤔
I thought it was so harsh when rick said you need to dye your hair. No he doesn't, nothing wrong with greying young its just colour FFS. Id go mental if i was in his position and my husband says the same. Pouty seems to be such a wet flannel But both of them are so vain, sort out your crappy personalities before you work on your exterior.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was so harsh when rick said you need to dye your hair. No he doesn't, nothing wrong with greying young its just colour FFS. Id go mental if i was in his position and my husband says the same. Pouty seems to be such a wet flannel But both of them are so vain, sort out your crappy personalities before you work on your exterior.
To be fair pouty is vain and was always dyeing his hair

Reactions: 6
To be fair pouty is vain and was always dyeing his hair
I know what you mean but still a dick thing to say....i would never tell the person i love most on this planet to change the way they look or point it out

I wonder what fresh hell the slog today will bring. Pouring of tea followed by hairy leg putting on trainers montage. Cafe and cake and then a fascinating update on Leighvil’s hair transplant

Reactions: 11
They have done it but only announced it on the previous competition post. Such a strange way to do a giveaway
I've just looked on my boyfriends FB and yes that is a weird way to announce a giveaway... and prick couldn't even be arsed to get her name spelt correctly!
Also what the hell does he mean 'their entry has been validated' there were no rules to entey, you didn't even need to be subscribed to their shite you tube channel to win the 10,000 subscriber giveaway 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Leigh is so disinterested in anything Nick says on the vlog, he just pouts at himself in the camera. Me thinks there’s gonna be trouble in paradise when he’s got a full yed of hair coz he loves himself so much already!!
Also I wonder if it was a KERCHINGA that won the giveaway!

I've just looked on my boyfriends FB and yes that is a weird way to announce a giveaway... and prick couldn't even be arsed to get her name spelt correctly!
Also what the hell does he mean 'their entry has been validated' there were no rules to entey, you didn't even need to be subscribed to their shite you tube channel to win the 10,000 subscriber giveaway 🤦‍♀️
There was a long list of terms and conditions....typical Prick. I think they announced it on the quiet because if they mention it on other platforms some people may point out they are a subscriber but were unable to enter. Whatever they did i bet it was shady. Probably cross referenced her to each platform and checked level of kerchinga status.
iI suppose they are a week or so behind so they may say something in a vlog, just shows how stupid it is to not uploading reasonable time.

Reactions: 7
There was a long list of terms and conditions....typical Prick. I think they announced it on the quiet because if they mention it on other platforms some people may point out they are a subscriber but were unable to enter. Whatever they did i bet it was shady. Probably cross referenced her to each platform and checked level of kerchinga status.
iI suppose they are a week or so behind so they may say something in a vlog, just shows how stupid it is to not uploading reasonable time.
It stinks that they have no evidence as to why and how this (poor) winner was chosen is questionable

Reactions: 3
So, they had a Harvey Nicks voucher for Christmas and were wondering what they could get with that..... not much says Prick. Disgusting, ungrateful bastard!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.