The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they’re trying to tag into JoJo’s vlog with Paula Abdul, they’re really pathetic. We’re not Paula Abdul but check out our vlogs with JoJo

Reactions: 6
bleeping twit face pouty trying to pronounce gyros 🤣

Unfortunately even though it’s at a private hospital it is nhs funded, becoming a lot more common at the moment to get through the back log of ops.
Most hernia ops are day cases . You may get a single room but the nursing care is the same as the NHS

Reactions: 4
Now they’re trying to tag into JoJo’s vlog with Paula Abdul, they’re really pathetic. We’re not Paula Abdul but check out our vlogs with JoJo
Just came in to post this, they’ve now posted another with jojo at the starflyer with them.

zero shame

Reactions: 5
First time posting here, these two are really weird and actually terrible people especially Nick.

I just watched a video titled 'grumpy' nick or something similar and got real Charlie and Stella vibes from league of gentlemen :

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch JoJo's vlog at Epcot with them, it's hilarious, Leigh is like a spare part, talk about 3's company!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is, but he weirdly comments from his partners you tube account......something odd there if you ask me!

Was he also the guy that gave them the hoodies in Disneyland that Pouty exchanged?
I've noticed he's commenting on the two misters vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.