The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed that they never got to nice restaurants. Always tea shops and cafe places. Which is why at the age of 50 they have never heard of moules mariniere. Such tight wads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or they've never seen the fantastic Only Fools and Horses "Jolly Boys Outing" episode. "these are lovely moules" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Are these two obsessed with that carpet in the B&B or is it the same footage they are using every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you noticed that they never got to nice restaurants. Always tea shops and cafe places. Which is why at the age of 50 they have never heard of moules mariniere. Such tight wads
They must nearly faint over, have hot sweats & palpitations when they go somewhere like the Boathouse “with friends” and have to pay full whack and buy a meal each just to keep up appearances!!

Reactions: 7
They just put up an Insta story about supporter magnets - never an original idea in their heads

Reactions: 8
It really seems the nieces are just done with Leighvil and Nick - they both smile that smile when you're dealing with a daft relative.
Both guys seemed beyond bored in the vlog.

Reactions: 10
They didn’t mention it. It came out later. I was a patron at the time and they told us when it happened
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's never been mentioned on the vlogs, which is one good thing those twats have done!

Reactions: 10
I wonder if that was the total amount (I could see 6) they are "giving" away. One per household and only if you are on the top tier...??
What is this crazy idea? Can anyone screen shot it for us naughty banned folk please?

Reactions: 4
Thank you
Oh wow, what an amazing free gift.....where do I sign up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They didn’t mention it. It came out later. I was a patron at the time and they told us when it happened
Ahhh right well I'm utterly disgusted that they didn't attend the funeral and some of the choice things I've read on here has opened my eyes about them

Ahhh right well I'm utterly disgusted that they didn't attend the funeral and some of the choice things I've read on here has opened my eyes about them
We all are, we know they are horrible little shits but not attending the funeral took them to a new low!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.