The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just found this thread and it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that these men are truly vile. They exploit lonely people and make them pay for a fake friendship. They are mean, tight, vain, horrible people. I used to watch their content and it always made me feel uncomfortable watching Nick treat Leigh like sh*t and then I realised Leigh was as bad but edited it out! They jump on every bandwagon going desperately seeking content, Disney, cooking, home decor, weight loss etc. I've recently started watching Chris lostinflorida and he seems like a genuinely lovely guy, why he is friends with these morons I'll never know!

Reactions: 15
I've just found this thread and it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that these men are truly vile. They exploit lonely people and make them pay for a fake friendship. They are mean, tight, vain, horrible people. I used to watch their content and it always made me feel uncomfortable watching Nick treat Leigh like sh*t and then I realised Leigh was as bad but edited it out! They jump on every bandwagon going desperately seeking content, Disney, cooking, home decor, weight loss etc. I've recently started watching Chris lostinflorida and he seems like a genuinely lovely guy, why he is friends with these morons I'll never know!
IMO Leigh is the worst.

Reactions: 8
On a slightly different subject, does anybody find it worrying that we have had former employees of P&P divulge information about the gruesome twosome, but then seem to disappear? Are they being silenced in someways or another, or plants in the first place?
It seems that a newbie appears on every thread, then disappears. It's very strange.

And why no mention of bestie Girl Up North for ages who's also disappeared off YT apart from about 5 old travel vlogs? And Chris has not mentioned them in weeks either. Perhaps the year long promotional marketing of their channels has ended?

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon their "friends" they will be meeting in the next vlog will mean they go somewhere where they spend money? Seems they never really show themselves actually paying for stuff when with "friends"...

Reactions: 7
Do you reckon their "friends" they will be meeting in the next vlog will mean they go somewhere where they spend money? Seems they never really show themselves actually paying for stuff when with "friends"...
I think the friends be Charlotte and Nicky I think they live there?

Reactions: 2
So someone posted about the Get Binky star flyer video coming up on Tik Tok. Someone on there said yeah this is where they got the idea lol someone else pointed out how successful it’s been for get Binky 😂😂😂 I’m shocked they haven’t deleted it yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So someone posted about the Get Binky star flyer video coming up on Tik Tok. Someone on there said yeah this is where they got the idea lol someone else pointed out how successful it’s been for get Binky 😂😂😂 I’m shocked they haven’t deleted it yet
They wanted to go viral with aunty Brenda star flyer !

Pouty’s skinny, flabby, hairy arm, with that bead bracelet pointing all the time make me feel 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Both ordered the cheapest food on the menu , obviously the waiter brought two spoon because there were going to share !
I. think they always order cheapest on the menu, and without a doubt they asked for two spoons, they said it happened a couple of times, well doh!! if you "ask" for 2 spoons they'll bring you 2 spoons!

IMO Leigh is the worst.
I agree Leigh is worse!

Reactions: 7
When they ate at Morimotos in Disney Springs they said that once the server realised they’d be sharing a meal she was very off and rude with them, I don’t believe that for one minute, we’ve eaten there and the staff were brilliant, the thing is in America they’re use to people sharing meals coz the portion sizes are huge, makes no difference to the servers whether you share are not!! The amount of “bad” service they receive makes you wonder how THEY, P&P treat servers etc!!

Reactions: 11
When they ate at Morimotos in Disney Springs they said that once the server realised they’d be sharing a meal she was very off and rude with them, I don’t believe that for one minute, we’ve eaten there and the staff were brilliant, the thing is in America they’re use to people sharing meals coz the portion sizes are huge, makes no difference to the servers whether you share are not!! The amount of “bad” service they receive makes you wonder how THEY, P&P treat servers etc!!
It’s the other way round pricks is very rude ! It’s never him always someone else

it does make a difference because you order less food which means less tip. She probably did change her attitude and didn’t hide it well. But he’s still a jerk and I imagine he’s a horrible patron.

Reactions: 4
And the montage of putting on shoes is cringes what’s the point never be clif vlogs
Or getting dressed and showing us putting a hairy leg :sick: into a pair of shorts. Why? Just why? He couldn't even do it gracefully, nearly losing his balance cause he's got the camera in one hand and trying to get dressed with the other. It's beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t think it was possible but Pouty’s dress sense is getting worse. Tacky shirt, cap and the horrid sunglasses.Look like old man clothes from the ‘80’s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.