The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it does make a difference because you order less food which means less tip. She probably did change her attitude and didn’t hide it well. But he’s still a jerk and I imagine he’s a horrible patron.
I get that, however, I’m pretty sure they’re complete knobs with servers etc, on their Orlando vlogs he says quite a few times he wishes he’d not left a 15% tip, he’ll find any excuse not to tip !!

I can imagine prick selling these on eBay for £££
No they just put the in the non existent 20K giveaway!!

Reactions: 5
I get that, however, I’m pretty sure they’re complete knobs with servers etc, on their Orlando vlogs he says quite a few times he wishes he’d not left a 15% tip, he’ll find any excuse not to tip !!

No they just put the in the non existent 20K giveaway!!
Ooh, yes they should have announced this by now

Reactions: 6
Aw, we didn't get to see the state of Nick's eyes this morning after binging for a few days. Really must have been hungover for how snarky he was.
Never heard it called zip wire before, always zip line. That one wasn't that high or fast.
Wearing that cap all the can't be good for the hair transplant.
Once again, Leighvil had to complain about having to edit on holiday, even though they are at least 2 weeks behind in real time. And what was so non-stop on this trip, the eating and drinking, 🤣.

Reactions: 4
Aw, we didn't get to see the state of Nick's eyes this morning after binging for a few days. Really must have been hungover for how snarky he was.
Never heard it called zip wire before, always zip line. That one wasn't that high or fast.
Once again, Leighvil had to complain about having to edit on holiday, even though they are at least 2 weeks behind in real time. And what was so non-stop on this trip, the eating and drinking, 🤣.
Going by their Insta, this was filmed on the 20th June

Reactions: 4
Anyone else hope they were going to lose the go pro and camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they should cancel their Patreon option then, so they don’t have to give their KERCHINGA FRIENDS early viewings of their amazing fun filled vlogs then Leigh won’t need to edit … oh wait, they’re dedicated money grabbers and users so they won’t do that!!

Reactions: 10
Surely Leighvils cap is doing his botched transplant no good?

He looks like the creepy uncle you try to avoid at family gatherings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the highest ranked kerchingas get to do a boat trip with them, what fun:m Pay monthly and Prick can't even treat them to an ice cream or a pudding. Cheapskates and robbing scammers 🤡

So the highest ranked kerchingas get to do a boat trip with them, what fun:m Pay monthly and Prick can't even treat them to an ice cream or a pudding. Cheapskates and robbing scammers 🤡
I’m sure they had to paid their share of the cost aswel!!

Reactions: 6
He could of buy or treat the little girl

The little girl was happy she’s on camera , the tight bastards can’t even treat her !

I like the fact that Prick said a few times that Windermere is not called Lake Windermere as its a mere and that there's only one called lake in the Lake District. Yet last year he was arguing that Snowdon was Mount Snowdon. Its not, please use the same logic Prick!!!

• Haha
I'm surprised Leigh doesn't have an infection or something. Everytime I see him I just imagine his head sweating under that cap and all the bacteria etc 🤢

I wonder how many times Nick told those girls at the Zip wire place that they're on YouTube and to check them out...

Reactions: 9
Why can 2 grown men not pronounce anything correctly ? I wondered if it was on purpose to get people to comment so more engagement on the slogs or is it just stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.