The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick is an old curmudgeon but Pouty is clearly a narcissist. Passive aggressive and I’m sure very nasty in person

Reactions: 8
I do feel that at least Nick isn’t hiding who he is, whereas Leigh come across as very fake and two faced.

Reactions: 12
So the bathroom fitter can’t come as planned prick be crying his eyes out and sleepless nights that bathroom not done ? Would he do it himself and to Save money

Reactions: 5
Both just discovered Starbucks flapchinnos obviously from Hannah and mark, it pissed me off coz it was my go to drink from Starbucks .. F off prick and pouty enjoy your small size drinks …… 🤡

Reactions: 7
Why is it we don’t see any of the Scientology/Jim Jones Kool Aid type Sheep on here defending them? They must come across this website whilst searching for more mundane things to impress their caravan gods with?

Reactions: 11
For a guy who just had a hair transplant, So far Leighvil has sunburned his head and is wearing a hat alot, lol.
Another clue they don't know Disney, looks at a Carz themed ride and said it's nothing like Universal. And these Florida experts don't know Bumber Cars and mini donuts are a thing in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just waiting for the Center Parcs vlog. Well every other vlogger has been there lately and we all know that this pair cant see green cheese going passed them.

For a guy who just had a hair transplant, So far Leighvil has sunburned his head and is wearing a hat alot, lol.
Another clue they don't know Disney, looks at a Carz themed ride and said it's nothing like Universal. And these Florida experts don't know Bumber Cars and mini donuts are a thing in America.
Actually I was thinking the same , these Americans experts ain’t got a clue

Reactions: 4
I'm just waiting for the Center Parcs vlog. Well every other vlogger has been there lately and we all know that this pair cant see green cheese going passed them.
But that involves spending their own money! Maybe give it a few weeks and they will be on the beg to the caravaners.

Couldn’t believe the arguing over who has the biggest part of the tea cake and who had the biggest part of the scone! How petty.
Did anyone hear Nick say that he’s paid for the transplant too? How’s that when they’re a couple?

Couldn’t believe the arguing over who has the biggest part of the tea cake and who had the biggest part of the scone! How petty.
Did anyone hear Nick say that he’s paid for the transplant too? How’s that when they’re a couple?
Im sure pouty said he put money aside for it a few years ago.
I can't see it turning out well with the way he is treating his head

Reactions: 9
Why is he wearing a hat, the pleb 😂 and the preening seems to have reached a whole new level, narcissistic tosser.

I’ve said before, they’re as bad as each other, deserve each other and at least they can’t poison anyone else.

That wreck of a car is hysterical though, did they actually buy it?

Reactions: 11
Tried clicking on the latest vlomit, and it won't start.
Not a tremendous loss, to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.