The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too funny, they'll be deleting past their bedtime at this rate, scamming fakes, shame you and your sheep can't delete on here :m

Reactions: 6
Omg these old Disney vlogs are gold! Prick is so bleeping cheap! He literally bought women’s deodorant because it was cheaper than the men’s. And he was bitching that Pouty uses too much deodorant. Sorry but that’s one thing you should be using a lot of in the Florida heat. How can he stand to live with that tight asshole?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was from their 2020 trip, they were going to a WaWa store and pouty mentioned that he watched L&R go there for cheap coffee.
They haven't got an original idea between them. All they do is copy (quite poorly, may I add) other people, whether it's locations, activities, food or camera style.
Quite sad, actually.
They've peaked, and I suspect their views and subscribers are artificially inflated.

Reactions: 7
Nick swears on rides and around the parks etc he doesn’t care if there’s children around, I wish he’d get caught using F word in the parks around children and get banned!!

Reactions: 12
All the "bad" comments are gone this morning, even the answers that were incorrect lol,

Reactions: 8
Haha up all night deleting answers - it’s on their public page people still see it then they see it’s deleted

Reactions: 6
They really are truly pathetic, imagine being so narcissistic, the pair of them, that they can't stand negative comments of any kind!! I would not want to live my life that way, they've chosen to put themselves out onto the internet they have to take the good with the bad, it's not our fault they're complete & utter knobs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pricks is full of tit, IBS, Eggs, holes, eye bags ,Disney, cooking, EVERYTHING duck off you ugly bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching the Piece Hall vlog. Prick is showing how the diffuser works. WTF does particulise the water mean? 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got the similar diffuser from Aldi’s does the same thing and he been ripped of with that price !
Ive got a couple too, got mine from Amazon. Granted they haven't got a 3hr timer like theirs but it does the job. Mine were about £20.

Reactions: 4
Pouty kept stressing that the cocktail prick made was perfect for him, Prick said something is missing so adds more alcohol and says gotta get the mixture right for when our guests arrive.
Prick, did you not think that as you made the drink for Leigh, and he said it was perfect, that it was actually perfect as it was? Therefore it's probably perfect for your guests taste. Your taste regarding alcohol and someone else's taste are vastly different. You need professional help, prick!

Ugh I cant stand how Nick says Cashew nuts. 'Chewnuts' sounds revolting. Those poor people drove all that way and all they get is marmite 'Chewnuts'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.