The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tosh, you two are just getting people to watch the video to get more money from shite. You said this was a you tube giveaway, liars again. Money grabbing boring middle aged men who just want people to send them gifts. But not Disney gifts as they dont really like Disney. We have never seen the Disney art that someone spent hours painting for you, or that blanket that someone made for you. What about the cookie jar that is hidden away on the microwave- would be much better on the table. Anything you dont like you or your minions delete just in case people start to realise how nasty you are to each other.

also on their page
I have noticed we haven't had any footage for ages of the stairs in the flat where the Steamboat Willie painting was put up 🤔 I wonder if that's been taken down?

Reactions: 5
Why have thy deleted the incorrect answers. What kind of strange competition is that
A competition in which the people running the competition make more money by scamming the SHEEP KERCHINGAS to rewatch a “remember we’re sharing, half that is mine, should ov got two glasses” vlog than the prize is actually worth!!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many Tattlers have entered the bate-and-switch? I think there are loads of us.

Think about that Prick and Leighvil what if one of us wins? and tells you to stuff your crappy prize. will you delete that too? BTW I just copied the answer , not a chance I am giving you a slog view.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to win it and then refuse delivery so send it back and hopefully they'd be hit with the delivery charge! I've said it before but nobody but the most delusional follower would want that box of rubbish that they've mauled over and over in videos. If it was a normal person I'd be saying they have some cheek 'would they give that to their friend/family as a gift?' but with these two yes they would actually and it wouldn't surprise me if they give their mothers the tatt sent to them instead of buying them nice gifts. There's nothing as repulsive as tight people who also show off how they live it up. You don't go on a Di$$$ney cruise and then buy women's deodorant and bring your own booze to Epcot to save a few quid. If you're broke and watching your money fair enough but these two are just miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice on the list of items the most expensive items were ones donated to them. That Scentsy item is not cheap for a start.
They are literally giving away the tit they don't want.
Absolutely horrible behaviour.
Get bent, you cheap twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Both are low life wannabe millionaires just sad lonely life! with idiots pay them ,hi prick and pouty my life is better than yours c…..s

Reactions: 6
Notice on the list of items the most expensive items were ones donated to them. That Scentsy item is not cheap for a start.
That's a different hoodie then as the "exclusive" one they showed on a vlog was not a medium!

And did anyone see one of the kerchingas' comments yesterday, something along the lines of that he wanted to win this [pile of shite] as he needed prizes for a raffle he was doing?!

And some of the t&c's made me spit my tea out, what arrogant twats🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m tempted to enter purely for this reason.
Oh please do it, I'm blocked so can't enter 😥 only joking 😂😂

So they've (P & P) contributed the free chocolate from the Hello Fresh meals, Leigh's done with journaling now, so he's giving away his left over journaling sh*t Washi tape not washy tape, a journal, tree lights with NO plug, man they've gone all out!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The book was from a book club so pouty read it and dumped in the giveaway ! 🤡
Yep I remember him waving it around a few times, doubt he read it. They also set up group viewings of movies with the kerchingas and then didn't show up to one and bailed out early from another. They are shameless!

Who are the people with them on the houseboat. All 4 of them were so boring, don't think I saw any of them laugh at all. When I get together with friends we usually have a great laugh.

Anyone else notice how grim some bits of that house boat were? Surprised Prick wasn’t complaining.

And did anyone see one of the kerchingas' comments yesterday, something along the lines of that he wanted to win this [pile of shite] as he needed prizes for a raffle he was doing?!
Yep, when I was delusional during lockdown and was on their Discord he was one of the names I’d commonly see. Can’t remember anything else interesting, think I’ve blocked it all out.

Good grief why was I so delusional???

Giveaway is a pile of junk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.