The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, when I was delusional during lockdown and was on their Discord he was one of the names I’d commonly see. Can’t remember anything else interesting, think I’ve blocked it all out.

Good grief why was I so delusional???

Giveaway is a pile of junk.
Hi! Welcome!
You're in safe hands here.

Reactions: 8
Yep, when I was delusional during lockdown and was on their Discord he was one of the names I’d commonly see. Can’t remember anything else interesting, think I’ve blocked it all out.

Good grief why was I so delusional???

Giveaway is a pile of junk.
Don't be too hard on yourself, they are just scamming con artists, but you've now seen the light(y)

Reactions: 11
I don’t think that prick wanted to share the pancake with Hannah as he wanted two each , why not buy 2 box’s 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am a bit late to the party could someone kindly give me the basic low down on them I cant work them out yet clearly they have a lot of money I'm guessing YouTube hasn't funded that for them with only 25k subs

I am a bit late to the party could someone kindly give me the basic low down on them I cant work them out yet clearly they have a lot of money I'm guessing YouTube hasn't funded that for them with only 25k subs
From the few videos iv seen of them so far the one with more hair and seemly older guy is alright im not so sure on the other guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did they really moan that they couldn't smoke a shisha pipe in a shisha bar during covid.....🙄

The Barge looks like the Caravan.
Of. Course.
Zero originality.
Boring twats.

• Haha
I wonder who bought the pizzas? If it were me I'd say "you're our guests, we're paying"
£36 for 3 pizzas, bet Nick halved it to the nearest penny and I bet he ate the most!

I wonder who bought the pizzas? If it were me I'd say "you're our guests, we're paying"
£36 for 3 pizzas, bet Nick halved it to the nearest penny and I bet he ate the most!
and not share with everyone both eat there own !

Hannah and mark have kids I’ll rather treat my kids than paying them every month to be friends don’t make sense ! Friends don’t cost money shame on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
and not share with everyone both eat there own !

Hannah and mark have kids I’ll rather treat my kids than paying them every month to be friends don’t make sense ! Friends don’t cost money shame on them
I'm quite surprised really cos Hannah and Mark seem sane🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was there business that had and presumably sold for a healthy profit for them to live this kind of life style I'm very intrigued by them as you can tell lol

Reactions: 6
What was there business that had and presumably sold for a healthy profit for them to live this kind of life style I'm very intrigued by them as you can tell lol
Have a look at the opening post to this thread:) It's all smoke and mirrors as their business was failing for years. Their present lifestyle is funded by the sheep🐑, rental income, Prick's side hustle and savings, which will all run out soon enough :m

Who’s blocked from there social media im blocked from YouTube comments and Facebook! But I can still see them 🤪 it’s driving them mad that they can’t delete on here and more mew members

Who’s blocked from there social media im blocked from YouTube comments and Facebook! But I can still see them 🤪 it’s driving them mad that they can’t delete on here and more mew members
I am not subscribed to any of their pages or channels.
It's more fun to torment them from this anonymous platform.
One day, when the time is right, I'll blast them on every platform. My goal is to enlighten their followers, and hopefully open some eyes to the abuse and greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have a look at the opening post to this thread:) It's all smoke and mirrors as their business was failing for years. Their present lifestyle is funded by the sheep🐑, rental income, Prick's side hustle and savings, which will all run out soon enough :m
Thanks Il indeed take a look is it the taller one that is commonly thought of as the worst of the two

Reactions: 4
🙋‍♀️ Me!
I am now officially blocked from everything!
I am shadow banned on You tube for commenting on the 'dangerous farm shop' and they also blocked me from their FB groups.
I was then blocked on Insta after I followed the account with the hilarious memes and after commenting on their post about the giveaway they blocked me from their facebook page.......sad little men 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
🙋‍♀️ Me!
I am now officially blocked from everything!
I am shadow banned on You tube for commenting on the 'dangerous farm shop' and they also blocked me from their FB groups.
I was then blocked on Insta after I followed the account with the hilarious memes and after commenting on their post about the giveaway they blocked me from their facebook page.......sad little men 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did see your comment after you posted it on here....nice to put a face to another tattler 😂👋

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.