The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the hair transplant stems from Prick bullying and snidey comments. I don't think he looked too bad tbh, he's 43/44 isnt he? You'd expect some kind of baldness in a man that age. And there's nothing wrong in that.
They should've used the money for Prick to have intensive personality therapy instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such an extreme thing to do. Is there a high success rate? I can only think of James Nesbitt and Wayne Rooney as previous recipients of a hair transplant. Did Gordon Ramsay get one too
I think they’re a lot better than they used to be. My neighbour went to Turkey for one pre Covid and it genuinely is an amazing difference. Didn’t see him for about six months as he didn’t leave his house as it’s a bit of a mess at the start.

Reactions: 7
So the 20k give away has now been announced as a competition on Facebook. Using it drive up likes and drive up views of their drink the world video. What an absolute crock of shite. Obviously trying to get this cringeworthy video to go viral.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So the 20k give away has now been announced as a competition on Facebook. Using it drive up likes and drive up views of their drink the world video. What an absolute crock of shite. Obviously trying to get this cringeworthy video to go viral.
Absolute twats!

my partner has just read out to me about their 20k giveaway, which is now a competition. Like who on earth do they actually think they are. There are more T&Cs in that competition than some companies have when giving away prizes with thousands of pounds. They really think they are something special don’t they.

Reactions: 5
“I would have been bald in 5-10 years”
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahsbsbdbsbdd
Anyone else notice that it's the exact same hairline as Nick's?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210606-180156_Facebook.jpg

I guess Jonathan won't win the AMAZING long overdue giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Which Facebook page?

Found it, it's not a private group page

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210606-185141_Facebook.jpg

Good point Anne-Marie, they said it had to be a subscriber as it shouldn't go to any old random! 🤔

Screenshot_20210606-185653_Facebook.jpg

I had to reply......I'm curious if they can remove me from this page too? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They have probably made it into a competition so that one of us or some randomer doesn't win. Might still enter 😂
As if it would be random though, they will pre select a cult member

And shall we take best on how long it is till the sell james.....

Reactions: 8
So their friend Steve sold them a pup (James) with a soggy bottom then :ROFLMAO:

Leigh you look better (and far younger) bald. And Prick, you need coconut cream for a pina colada you 🤡

Reactions: 9
They have probably made it into a competition so that one of us or some randomer doesn't win. Might still enter 😂
As if it would be random though, they will pre select a cult member

And shall we take best on how long it is till the sell james.....
And fall out with the friend that sold it to them!! He deffo saw those two coming and unloaded a heap of crap on them!!

OMG just seen the competition, who the hell do they think they are, they really do suffer from mahoooosive delusions of grandeur!!!

Also fancy do a 20K YT giveaway on FB makes zero sense .. apart from the fact they'll earn from it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m sure they have their morbidly obese cat lady patreons moderating and deleting comments for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These two really are among the worst of the worst
This is the Caravan Codependents to a T. They can't be honest about even a simple giveaway.
They're now demanding clicks on a tit video in order to 'win' a bunch of shite given to them from their Cult Of Codependents.
Lies, bait & switch, manipulation and dishonesty.
Vile turds...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.