The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't that false advertising or a sham competition. The original rules were get to 20k and the will pick a random subscriber, so people may have subscribed with that in mind but won't be able to win if they don't have facebook

Reactions: 10
I’m almost tempted to post some of the old memes I done of them in their Facebook page and watch the flock rage. However I do like to have a wee look on it every now and then and laugh at how bleeping stupid these people are and this would get me blocked on all their socials

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Own up, which one of you sold them the leaking, mouldy twatmobile?

Also can’t wait for Dr Leighvil to realise he still looks like an old mans ballbag even after his transplant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hannah and mark drove over 5 hours to see these loosers why pay them each months for what , feeding there lifestyle while they can sit on there arse on the computer all day

Reactions: 6
Sounds like you have been blocked. Why cant people see how bad they are?
I have been shadow banned on You tube and blocked from their FB groups and Insta for a while but was able to see their Lodge Guys page, until my comment.
I've checked via another fb account and not only is mine and the other comment removed but many others, from innocent sheep entering the giveaway......hopefully its just a Facebook glitch

Half of the comment from people on my screenshot I posted have been deleted! As far as I can see anyway

Reactions: 6
When they do the random generator, it should be done LIVE, not filmed 6 or 7 times till they get the right winner up and post that.

Reactions: 9
And after my comment I can no longer see The Lodge Guys facebook page (the only one left I could still see) 🤷‍♀️
Interesting, this clickbait facebook giveaway seems to be a way for them to prune out the non-sheep. 🐑

Reactions: 8
Interesting, this clickbait facebook giveaway seems to be a way for them to prune out the non-sheep. 🐑
This is why I'm keeping schtum 🤣
Oh, I've entered the giveaway, I've put 15 as that seems to be the general concensus.
Hi Prick 😉
Wish me luck Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also they’re now filming at least 2 weeks behind !!

They have zero shame, because their KERCHINGA SHEEP are their enablers!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just watching a video from their 2020 trip and noticed how uneven pouty’s front teeth are. I’d have those fixed way before I got a hair transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching a video from their 2020 trip and noticed how uneven pouty’s front teeth are. I’d have those fixed way before I got a hair transplant.
And yet he continues to use whitening strips on them....you could land airplanes in the dark with those bad boys!

He also just mentioned L&R Dreaming. I bet they wish desperately that they were them.
Where did he mention them? On fb or YouTube?

Reactions: 7
What a load of tosh, you two are just getting people to watch the video to get more money from shite. You said this was a you tube giveaway, liars again. Money grabbing boring middle aged men who just want people to send them gifts. But not Disney gifts as they dont really like Disney. We have never seen the Disney art that someone spent hours painting for you, or that blanket that someone made for you. What about the cookie jar that is hidden away on the microwave- would be much better on the table. Anything you dont like you or your minions delete just in case people start to realise how nasty you are to each other.

also on their page

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.