The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit to being one of those annoying people that forget things like people having a sore arm etc and then accidently hitting them on it and I can see Nick being like that. Calling him a slap head or something while slapping it!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he paid for it all, I think there is an element of paid publicity involved.

Leighā€™s had his hair transplant. I just know Nick is going to have been so mean to him over the bald head over the next few months.
I hope he doesnā€™t, he needs to start working on himself (Nick) coz when Leighā€™s got his new hair and new duds ... his pouty kissable lips (šŸ¤¢) might attract attention from ā€œdecentā€ possible future partners!!

• Haha
I'm not sure about the rules surrounding Ad, gifted, paid promotion things but would the clinic get into trouble if Leigh didn't declare it in vlogs or social media?

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure about the rules surrounding Ad, gifted, paid promotion things but would the clinic get into trouble if Leigh didn't declare it in vlogs or social media?
The Kn0b Guys are supposed to declare any gifts if they show or use them on YouTube especially if the video is to be shown in the US..

Reactions: 8
Such an extreme thing to do. Is there a high success rate? I can only think of James Nesbitt and Wayne Rooney as previous recipients of a hair transplant. Did Gordon Ramsay get one too

Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t been keeping up, when does the hair transplant happen?

Oops never mind guess he just got it? He actually looks better with all of his hair shaved off. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 9
No idea what the real story is with the hair transplant I just know I would not have any procedure done by a dr who pushes his business online and seems to be potentially offering a discount in return for being featured on their social media. Call me old fashioned but when you find a great doctor itā€™s usually hard to get an appointment because everyone wants to go to them, they are not out advertising and using social media people to get clients.

By the way I rewatched some of their holidays vlogs last night and it hit me that their last trip was a real box ticking trip to get footage and views. They went on the cruise, out to California etc and didnā€™t seem very enthusiastic about any of it. They were glad to be leaving both places, didnā€™t really make the most of the trips, (side note the evening with Pricks brother was a bit strange wasnā€™t it?) and rarely looked to having a great time. I know lots of stuff was happening with Leighā€™s BIL and their business but they really tried to do too much and the box ticking showed. They mentioned having footage of a trip to San Fran they took years ago. Iā€™d love to see it and see what they were like pre-YT

Pouty does look better actually with the shaved head! In fairness most men do. When JohnTravolta finally ditched those awful tupees (I read in solidarity with his wife who was then undergoing chemo) he looked so handsome whereas in the black wigs he looked like mutton dressed as lamb. Iā€™ve always believed you can look handsome/beautiful at any age but what you canā€™t look is 25 at any age! And when you try, male or female, you look ridiculous! And men usually end up with a mop of fake dark hair, blinding white teeth and a shiny tight suit looking like a perverted used car salesman! Poor Pouty has the teeth and the pout already. Heā€™ll end up with a head of dyed hair and those clothes that are too young for him, then Botox and heā€™ll just look like an old guy trying to freeze time . Looking at him with the shaved head and his gob shut he could be a very handsome man if heā€™d dress his age, shave his head and stop pouting.

Reactions: 15
No idea what the real story is with the hair transplant I just know I would not have any procedure done by a dr who pushes his business online and seems to be potentially offering a discount in return for being featured on their social media. Call me old fashioned but when you find a great doctor itā€™s usually hard to get an appointment because everyone wants to go to them, they are not out advertising and using social media people to get clients.

By the way I rewatched some of their holidays vlogs last night and it hit me that their last trip was a real box ticking trip to get footage and views. They went on the cruise, out to California etc and didnā€™t seem very enthusiastic about any of it. They were glad to be leaving both places, didnā€™t really make the most of the trips, (side note the evening with Pricks brother was a bit strange wasnā€™t it?) and rarely looked to having a great time. I know lots of stuff was happening with Leighā€™s BIL and their business but they really tried to do too much and the box ticking showed. They mentioned having footage of a trip to San Fran they took years ago. Iā€™d love to see it and see what they were like pre-YT

Pouty does look better actually with the shaved head! In fairness most men do. When JohnTravolta finally ditched those awful tupees (I read in solidarity with his wife who was then undergoing chemo) he looked so handsome whereas in the black wigs he looked like mutton dressed as lamb. Iā€™ve always believed you can look handsome/beautiful at any age but what you canā€™t look is 25 at any age! And when you try, male or female, you look ridiculous! And men usually end up with a mop of fake dark hair, blinding white teeth and a shiny tight suit looking like a perverted used car salesman! Poor Pouty has the teeth and the pout already. Heā€™ll end up with a head of dyed hair and those clothes that are too young for him, then Botox and heā€™ll just look like an old guy trying to freeze time . Looking at him with the shaved head and his gob shut he could be a very handsome man if heā€™d dress his age, shave his head and stop pouting.
Very well said.
Completely agree.

Agreed that they both dress way too young for their age. They ainā€™t fooling nobody and they look ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.