The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Prick is bored of the lodge and now seems a bit manic with his diy. Their mantra is EDB but live like a pair of 80 year olds getting excited over tea cakes. It’s weird that they’ve lived in Yorkshire their whole lives but don’t seem to have proper mates. Their lives seem so dull
I watched their coming out video where of course prick was pulling faces and dismissing pouty's opinions as usual. Anyway Pouty def didn't have dfriends when they met online and seemed to be isolated and struggling
A while ago another ex employee came on and told us they already owned the one bed flat for some time, they obviously pretended to live there while checking out and signing the papers for the one they live in now.
Everything they do is a scam and this is all confirming what nasty little shits they really are!
In retrospect given how quick that all happened I think it's likely they did own the original small flat and then realised they couldn't live in it though I'm sure they charged their ex employee a sizeable rent to live there! Everything about 'the thing' was shady and even the sheep were in the YT comments asking what was going on because a rental wouldn't be in the state the small flat was in when they walked in and you couldn't start tearing up a rental unit (the bigger flat they're in now).

Sharing teabags and using retired women to 'volunteer' I swear I could punch the pusses off them now. They are such grifters and abusers.

Reactions: 12
A while ago another ex employee came on and told us they already owned the one bed flat for some time, they obviously pretended to live there while checking out and signing the papers for the one they live in now.
Everything they do is a scam and this is all confirming what nasty little shits they really are!
They are full of shite. They owned the 1 bed bedsit that they moved back into last July, after kicking their Tenant out. In September 2020 they also bought the 2 bed flat they now call "home" which is in the same building as the bedsit. At first they rented out the house that they lived in during lockdown 1. So at one point they owned both flats and the house and the caravan, having previously got rid of the Westwood caravan in 2019 and the first "Lodge" which didn't have a lake view in 2017/8. The house and bedsit were on the market, so might now have sold.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are full of shite. They owned the 1 bed bedsit that they moved back into last July, after kicking their Tenant out. In September 2020 they also bought the 2 bed flat they now call "home" which is in the same building as the bedsit. At first they rented out the house that they lived in during lockdown 1. So at one point they owned both flats and the house and the caravan, having previously got rid of the Westwood caravan in 2019 and the first "Lodge" which didn't have a lake view in 2017/8. The house and bedsit were on the market, so might now have sold.
All earned on the back of underpaid and unpaid labour. Scumbags. No wonder they always acted like their workplace was Area51 and kept the cameras out!

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the poor lady who was volunteering maybe she was alone , lonely bored and wanted to get out and meet people and got treated like that bunch of sad twats

Reactions: 11
Why am I not surprised that Prick is a bully. He’s one of those ppl that needs knocking down a peg or two and you hope and pray that one day he’ll pick the wrong person and they lay him out, now that’s a vlog I would pay to watch! 🤛 🤣
Me tooo

Ha Nick writing names down like a hit list...who the duck does he think he is?! Reality is he’s an ageing alcoholic queen that looks like a testicle...you’re not intimidating or gangster in the slightest bit Prick 🤣
I showed my mum one of their slogs ages ago she said they reminded her of Hinge and Bracket - I had to google who that was but she was bang on really

• Haha
The house hasn't sold according to sold prices on Rightmove. Pretty sure they've got tenants in there, that house is probably their pension fund. Cause let's face it the Youtube and Patron money must be drying up now.

Reactions: 8
I can almost hear Pricks blood pressure boiling over - the more we know THE MORE WE KNOW :LOL: and a lot of us are still in your FB groups but who who who are we??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the poor lady who was volunteering maybe she was alone , lonely bored and wanted to get out and meet people and got treated like that bunch of sad twats
Absolutely, my mam is also retired up North and needs a little job to get her up every morning and out of the house. She's lucky to have a cleaning job at the dentist's office 2 hours a morning for £15 an hour, paid holidays and a Christmas bonus but some of her friends have been shafted by being used to do 9-5 office work, supermarket work, cleaning work for free with the vague promise of a paid position if they are good. And edited to say this abuse along with business owners buying up property in towns to rent out makes it very difficult for young people to get established there despite the lower housing costs.

Reactions: 7
They've been to Ginos Restaurant today so let's see if Prick can identify all the ingredients in his meal to recreate it.

• Haha
Every Friday they used to finish early at lunch time so they can pack and go to the lodge for the weekend, and left Sarah sazzle in charge with EVERYTHING until 5pm. Leigh sister used to go and dropped the kids Masie and Millie aka Masha and monkey at the business while she went shopping or get her nails done , they used to share tea bags between them quite often i cringed when they did this, who ever writes bad reviews on business nick wrote the name down so he remembers them , most some staff was working with out pay like myself and 2 others ladies we were retired. They did everything together worked in the same room Sarah had coffee ready for them first thing in the morning a reminder was send , hardly in the office left when feel like it gave the older staff ,like myself jobs they dont want to do. I by mistake saw joint account bank statement over 20k in joint account and has a separate account for pateron and youtube money basically use money from YouTube and Pateron for eating out and treating them self, since business shut had loads of stock left gave all to family NOT employees
Wow! This just goes to prove what we’ve all thought/said! Nasty pair! I’m really sorry you had to work with them and put up with that 😔

Poor sazzle too, I hope she’s realised that Real friends don’t treat you like that, like their own personal scivy and make fun of you at any opportunity.

they will be fuming that we know this and can see past their front! Let’s just hope the sheep see through their lies and BS! absolute pair of bullies.

Every Friday they used to finish early at lunch time so they can pack and go to the lodge for the weekend, and left Sarah sazzle in charge with EVERYTHING until 5pm. Leigh sister used to go and dropped the kids Masie and Millie aka Masha and monkey at the business while she went shopping or get her nails done , they used to share tea bags between them quite often i cringed when they did this, who ever writes bad reviews on business nick wrote the name down so he remembers them , most some staff was working with out pay like myself and 2 others ladies we were retired. They did everything together worked in the same room Sarah had coffee ready for them first thing in the morning a reminder was send , hardly in the office left when feel like it gave the older staff ,like myself jobs they dont want to do. I by mistake saw joint account bank statement over 20k in joint account and has a separate account for pateron and youtube money basically use money from YouTube and Pateron for eating out and treating them self, since business shut had loads of stock left gave all to family NOT employees

The Lodge Guys ... Pronounced ... Utter scamming scumbags!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I watched CLIF's vlog today and his 'montages' are way ahead of TCG!
He made a coffee and he managed to make it interesting and arty, he really is so good at what he does!

The Disney thing all started while watching l and r dreaming as it was a money maker going to Disney nick didn’t like the idea to go Florida as he not into Disney or America related Leigh conviced him to go as it make money from youtube . I remember one time they were looking at holidays to Florida and nick only go if it was cheap as chips and Leigh wanted to stay in a expensive Disney resort nick was arguing that he only go if its cheap nick dont like to spend money he has £££££££ in bank account .

Reactions: 16
Nick will be taking names 😂😂😂
Hide and seek, but he won't find me :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m

The Disney thing all started while watching l and r dreaming as it was a money maker going to Disney nick didn’t like the idea to go Florida as he not into Disney or America related Leigh conviced him to go as it make money from youtube . I remember one time they were looking at holidays to Florida and nick only go if it was cheap as chips and Leigh wanted to stay in a expensive Disney resort nick was arguing that he only go if its cheap nick dont like to spend money he has £££££££ in bank account .
100% believe this, let's face it, where they used to stay is one of the cheapest Virgin Holidays did. Cheap skinflints.

If you pay attention to the Florida vlogs, you can really see how tight Nick is with the purse strings. He gets visibly upset when prices are higher than at home. Leigh basically needs to beg to buy a bauble!
As well, when they are in family groups, the cheque is either split, or it appears to be in front of other family members.
The only time he splurges is when he's trying to be cool in front of his crush - Chris.

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah every so often they throw in a video with Disney in the title even though it's about 1 minute of them mentioning cancelling their holiday or pricing up a flight or something. It always gets them a few thousand more views that their average video so they keep at the Disney thing for that reason. That hotel is indeed cheap but then they also did upper class flights, a cruise and a California trip so it wasn't a cheap trip and must have killed Prick to fork out that money. The family trips were panful to watch with the tightness. I remember the family went in to eat and they sat outside with faces like smacked arses

Reactions: 8
Yes all funded by Patrons and sale of the Westwood. And the upper class was by using miles from the Virgin credit card and a 2 for 1 voucher, so much cheaper than buying the tickets outright.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.