The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never mention that young guy that used to be in their vlogs...what was his name it’s driving me nuts?! Seems like they can be users, you’re flavour of the month one minute and sacked off the next, with them 2 i bet it’s all about what they can get from ppl then they move on...
Tom that was his name! Always found that relationship a bit weird tbh...but where is he now?...in the lodge guys used bin along with Sazzle and others lol

Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind hoovers a table like that???? Brush it onto the floor and hoover the floor!! Vile

Reactions: 5
Ewwwww, they didn't wash the new glasses before putting them away 🤢

Who has table settings out all day on their dining table that they never use? They must be super dusty and you have to move them each time you want to use the sodding table 🤷‍♀️ And The napkins with napkin rings that never get used......WTF?

And why the hell do they have to have the Caravan and the flat exactly the same? Especially when they've told us the Caravan was exactly like that when they bought it......they really have no imagination at all!

Reactions: 11
I might have to go back and watch the older vlog where they explain about buying the lodge because I think there's some major rewriting of history going on with that latest lodge video. No mention of the 2 caravans they owned at one point and I might be totally wrong but I've never heard them say they owned another smaller lodge before the current one. Are they just saying lodge when they mean caravan to make it sound fancier? I thought the story was that they bought a caravan, then got a second one for family to stay, then bought the current lodge and eventually ditched the 2 caravans. They're so shady and secretive, always embellishing a story to make it sound better.
They had another caravan it was called the Westwood or something. They sold it after their first or second Disney trip to find more trips. So they had the two caravans and the house. Now they have the caravan and the flag and who knows about the house. Sometimes they say it’s sold and other times hint it’s not.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure they had a different lodge originally, they mentioned it in a previous vlog and when they did a reaction to their ever vlog I’m sure they pointed it out.

It IS confusing though. The story always “evolves”
Apparently now Nick KNEW the business wouldn’t last forever. Of course you did Nick.

Also, the car issue in the latest vlog. Straight away blaming Leigh for the car issue because he “keeps stalling it”. He has no idea if that’s the reason the sensor light comes on, but he immediately blames him.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure they had a different lodge originally, they mentioned it in a previous vlog and when they did a reaction to their ever vlog I’m sure they pointed it out.

Apparently now Nick KNEW the business wouldn’t last forever. Of course you did Nick.

Also, the car issue in the latest vlog. Straight away blaming Leigh for the car issue because he “keeps stalling it”. He has no idea if that’s the reason the sensor light comes on, but he immediately blames him.
Exactly, and from what I've seen Pouty is hardly allowed to drive the ugly thing.....unless Pricks had a beer or two, or three, or four 😉

pouty hasn’t taken his anti d for a months why did his doctor upped them and also who else thinks the bit about pouty mental health was staged? So everyone feels sorry for him ?

Reactions: 5
Didn't one of them say he'd reduced his medication and the other say that he'd upped it, the actually cannot get their stories straight, they really should check their scripts before filming!!! My daughter was on Gabapentin and when it came time to change her medication she had to reduce her dose over a couple of weeks until she was weaned off it!!

Reactions: 7
I had to rage watch that one oh Lordy! The first video of theirs I watch was one they did about how they ended up in a lodge. In that they made it sound like they worked themselves to the bone on the business and were now gentlemen of leisure having made their fortune! They went on about Pouty calling his boss the c word and storming out of the rat race and now they were free and living the dream. Every time the story changes with these 2 and now they claim they knew the business wouldn’t last 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Didn't one of them say he'd reduced his medication and the other say that he'd upped it, the actually cannot get their stories straight, they really should check their scripts before filming!!! My daughter was on Gabapentin and when it came time to change her medication she had to reduce her dose over a couple of weeks until she was weaned off it!!
I think he was taking less medication, felt rough so upped his dose......a really silly way to go about it in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
I think he was taking less medication, felt rough so upped his dose......a really silly way to go about it in my opinion.
Depression medication works by taking everyday. You can’t take it one day and then when you feel down double the dose. You’ll be a frigging lunatic. That in itself shows he’s not for real about his meds or his condition

Depression medication works by taking everyday. You can’t take it one day and then when you feel down double the dose. You’ll be a frigging lunatic. That in itself shows he’s not for real about his meds or his condition
Yep, I totally agree with you. It sounded to me that he lowered his dose for a while then when he felt down he took the correct amount. He should know they don't take affect instantly!

Reactions: 6
How many more times are they going to trot out the lodge buying/spLEIGHn drama/working 95 hours a day crap with no holiday?. Talk about embellishing a dull story over and over (and over) again

Reactions: 15
Someone needs to hurray up and send them the popcorn because they ain’t going to stop begging else someone sends them some

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tom that was his name! Always found that relationship a bit weird tbh...but where is he now?...in the lodge guys used bin along with Sazzle and others lol
Yep, "Tattoo Tom" they called him. In early flogs theres one were he takes them on a coachtripp to York cos Tom is staff at their HAVEN park. But then in a recent flog when someone asked were he is now P&P said "Tom wasn't on our park, he lived on a park near this one and worked on that park. Now hes move to scotland". Total BS as usual he worked on their HAVEN CARAVAN PARK they rinsed him and now theyve binned him. and SpLeighn it's not a "lodge park" dont matter how many times you say the phrase its HAVEN and its a HOLIDAY or CARAVAN PARK 🙄 same as you live in a FLAT!

"Nick KNEW the business wouldn't last forever"!!!🤨 Bet staff you had on zero hour contract and binned with no notice feel good heering that. Do a flog on the business I DARE YOU. Do the full story about SpLeighn mum and sister working their, about amazon kicking you off there platform, about Prick leaving Sazzle in tears by fatshaming, do that flog I DARE YOU!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.